Every episode... (contains spoilers!)

edited February 2007 in Sam & Max
For no reason whatsoever, I'm gonna list out the things that happen each episode.

Bosco changes his nationality.
1: African-American
2: British
3: French
4: Russian

Sybil gets a new career.
1: Psycho-therapist
2: Journalist
3: Witness
4: Dating service (and dating service)

There is a new response to firing your gun out the window.

There is a new response to examining Mr. Spatula (the goldfish)

You get a new gun-type thing.
1: Big Gun, Tear Gas Grenade Launcher
2: Nothing...but does the TGGL compensate?
3: Cap Gun
4: Carbon dater

Max fails to answer the phone.

There is a new answering machine message

Bosco adds a new security measure

Bosco-Tech develops another amazing device.

Can anyone else remember anything good?

Comments

• edited February 2007
    The bubble gum machine and the news paper boxes outsideof Boscos changes from episode to episode.

And we can't forget their cache of trophy prizes from the previous episodes that they keep in their closet.
  • edited February 2007
    Way to ruin my life
  • edited February 2007
    Maybe you could spoiler tag some things? Perhaps atleast the Ep.4 stiuffs?

For us who is to stupid to stop reading ;)
  • edited February 2007
    Same old rabbit and dog, every single episode... can't they come up with some original protagonists? I'd like to see a mountain lion pair up with a canary to solve crime. No, no, not to solve crime, to sell cotton candy. In a laundromat. In exchange for cardboard boxes. With holes in 'em. Swordfish-shaped holes. And those boxes would be made by kids who live on the streets, but on Pluto. The kids would be radiant green, and they would send a flying toaster to Earth to tell Jimmy and Johnny (the mountain lion and the canary) that they set them an ultimatum: give them 10 candy-canes from the sweet mines on Jupiter that are run by deranged circus clowns or face total annihilation. Then the mountain lion eats the canary and teams up with the kids from Pluto, wreaking havoc upon the Earth. Also, this should be a strategy game with first-person shooter elements and a Japanese RPG combat system.
  • edited February 2007
    Almost every episode seems to open a new hotspot in the office. The desk drawers, for example, wasn't interactive in episode 1. The ant farm and hoodlums file cabinet to the right of the closet door weren't clickable until episode 3.

I also love how the litter on the streets is increased, or at least in different places, throughout the season. There's also more garbage on Bosco's floor, and there's a mess near the microwave.
  • edited February 2007
    Udvarnoky wrote: »
    Almost every episode seems to open a new hotspot in the office. The desk drawers, for example, wasn't interactive in episode 1. The ant farm and hoodlums file cabinet to the right of the closet door weren't clickable until episode 3.

I also love how the litter on the streets is increased, or at least in different places, throughout the season. There's also more garbage on Bosco's floor, and there's a mess near the microwave.

No. Ant farm and hoodlums were clickable in ep 2. Sorry.
  • edited February 2007
    Nooooooooooooo!
  • edited February 2007
    For every episode:
    • There will be 15-20 threads posted in the hints forum asking for help on the puzzles in the episode
    • There will be 3-4 threads posted in the series discussion forum complaining about how the episode is too easy and you can never get stuck in it
    • There will be a post asking why the game was released earlier on Gametap
    • There will be a post asking why the games aren't on Steam
  • edited February 2007
    new crap in the closet.

Episode 4 is out on gametap, right? So is it okay if I can list whatever is in the closet for ep 4 on this thread, telltale? I mean, it hasn't changed since then, right?
  • edited February 2007
    Yeah, just put spoiler tags.

--
    Edit: Hmm, maybe if they did change it they might not want you to reveal a pre-release closet trophy.
  • edited February 2007
    numble wrote: »
    For every episode:
    • There will be 15-20 threads posted in the hints forum asking for help on the puzzles in the episode
    • There will be 3-4 threads posted in the series discussion forum complaining about how the episode is too easy and you can never get stuck in it
    • There will be a post asking why the game was released earlier on Gametap
    • There will be a post asking why the games aren't on Steam

Haha, very true. You forgot a couple though:
    • There will be 11 requests for combinable items.
    • There will be 3 posts comparing the new Max voice to the old Max voice.
    • There will be 38 posts by some guy named ShaggE that start with the words "In Soviet Russia..."

:P
  • edited February 2007
    dont forget the sludgie machine and the responces to the doughnut box
Sign in to comment in this discussion.