TF2 Poker Visor

hello i couldnt log on to my steam forum account so im gonna have to post this here: i used the code from the poker night launcher to unlock poker night on my steam account, now my preorder code for the visor doesnt give me the poker hat! all it does is say youve already installed this software and doesnt nunlock the hat. :( a new code that gives me the hat is much aprreciated but im not sure if you guys can do that ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling and it doesnt work a telltale employee would be much appreciated

Comments

• edited January 2011
    Did you preorder the game?
  • edited January 2011
    I sure did
  • edited January 2011
    I guess you are out of luck. The code just unlocks the game in steam with the additional preorder-confirmation. Since you already have the game it will not unlock though.
    Do you have a friend who does have TF2 but not poker night and that would trade you the visor back if you give him the key?
  • edited January 2011
    I sure did

Did you go to telltalegames.com/tf2visor ?
  • edited January 2011
    multiple times and copied and pasted the code
  • edited January 2011
    multiple times and copied and pasted the code

Do you get an error? Also steam gave us those codes, did you email them?
  • edited January 2011
    maybe i should ill link them to your post so they know im not lieing thanks for the suggestion amy :)
  • edited January 2011
    also to put in here my steam name is ImAnElephantMoo
  • edited January 2011
    ok now i posted it and they say because i didnt prepurchuse it from steam they dont believe me im sending someone from the support team to go on my account and check it out though.
  • edited January 2011
    ok now i posted it and they say because i didnt prepurchuse it from steam they dont believe me im sending someone from the support team to go on my account and check it out though.

Did you just send them the code we gave you?
  • edited January 2011
    shoulda done that but after they check my account maybee they will listen to me
  • edited January 2011
    NOW even though it said that you can preorder it on the telltale store he says no you needed to preorder it on steam EVEN THOUGH they gave us codes specifficlly for preordering it on the telltale store i am very upset right now
  • edited January 2011
    NOW even though it said that you can preorder it on the telltale store he says no you needed to preorder it on steam EVEN THOUGH they gave us codes specifficlly for preordering it on the telltale store i am very upset right now

Do you have your steam ticket ID?
  • edited January 2011
    i dont have the code i entered first as i dont have avilibility to the launcher anymore but i still have my tf2 poker visor code
  • edited January 2011
    ok i put both of the codes i got and sent him links to important telltale employee quotes about the visor thank you very much for the help amy i hope i get a special visor for all the trouble i went through its just been so much trouble and amy, please put a reply there ill message you the link to the page i just want the fricken fracken visor
  • edited January 2011
    YES i just got my poker visor and i luv it
  • edited January 2011
    YES i just got my poker visor and i luv it

I'm glad you finally got it. Sorry about that.
This discussion has been closed.