[BTTF e01] Where is the Download Link?

edited April 2011 in Game Support
Hey,

i just bought the game, but now i can't find a download link at "Your Games". Shouldn't it be right here?

20110111-khiqkg5fqpkq8ucrt17ytn8dey.jpg

Comments

• edited January 2011
    Yes, the links should be under the 'Your Games' heading. Send an email to support@telltalegames.com and explain the problem and they'll fix you up.
  • edited January 2011
    Jindujun wrote: »
    Hey,

i just bought the game, but now i can't find a download link at "Your Games". Shouldn't it be right here?

20110111-khiqkg5fqpkq8ucrt17ytn8dey.jpg

I pushed that through for you. Sorry about that.
  • edited January 2011
    Check again, I just re-set it to your account Jindujun.
  • edited January 2011
    I have the same Problem.... No Download Link....
  • edited January 2011
    Yeah... I too am having the same problem... It doesn't have a download link for Episode one... Sucks hard.
  • edited January 2011
    yup SN for the game but no link...
  • edited January 2011
    I could be wrong but I checked the rest of your accounts and it looks like you just got the free episode. If tthat's the case it wont be available until February.
  • edited February 2011
    I paid for the complete set of Sam and Max series 1-3, but though it is showing in my purchases section there are no download links for any of the episodes.
    How do I download them?!
    Thanks,
    Donna
  • Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator
    edited February 2011
    donnaw30 wrote: »
    I paid for the complete set of Sam and Max series 1-3, but though it is showing in my purchases section there are no download links for any of the episodes.
    How do I download them?!
    Thanks,
    Donna

The fastest way to get help would probably be to e-mail customer service at support@telltalegames.com.
  • edited February 2011
    donnaw30 wrote: »
    How do I download them?!
    Thanks,
    Donna

Can you check it now? I also replied to your emails.
  • edited April 2011
    I have the same problem as the original poster, the free bttf ep1 shows up as do all my previous purchases but not the other available bttf episodes that I purchased.
This discussion has been closed.