TOMI Ch. 3 Missing face-off expression

edited January 2011 in Game Support
So I'm playing Tales of Monkey Island, Chapter 3, and have finished all of the expression-hunting (saying "Arrr" to everyone, bringing De Cava yellow bile, cleaning and looking at the painting, looking at the monkey figurehead, and surviving the first face-off round), but one of the eye expressions seems to be missing. I already have fisheyed, lazyeyed and crosseyed.

After giving up hunting for more expressions, I checked various walkthroughs on the Internet, but it seems like I've done everything. I have double-checked by trying to do all of the expression hunt steps again, so I can confirm that I actually have done all that should be done.

In case it matters, I have the TOMI version that is sold on the Telltale site, not the Steam one. I'm using 64-bit Windows 7.

Thanks in advance.

/Alex

Comments

• Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator
    edited January 2011
    Looks like you're missing the "tweaking" eye expression.
    I haven't played the game in almost a year and a half and can't remember how to get it, but you might find something in this part of the forum (and maybe would get better help if you posted your problem there, as this forum is more for "technical" help).
  • edited January 2011
    Macfly77 wrote: »
    Looks like you're missing the "tweaking" eye expression.
    I haven't played the game in almost a year and a half and can't remember how to get it, but you might find something in this part of the forum (and maybe would get better help if you posted your problem there, as this forum is more for "technical" help).

No, I didn't need any "gameplay hints" or whatever - I had done everything that should have been needed in order to aquire all of the expressions, including the "tweaking" one.

But. I noticed that I had an older save file, so I continued playing from that one, and now I have all the expressions. Mission accomplished, I guess.
This discussion has been closed.