Haha, awesome!
  • edited January 2011
    Aaaaaaand, PURCHASED! :D
  • edited January 2011
    It vaguely resembles ESB
  • edited January 2011
    :D Cool. Ironic that these are my 2 fav. trilogies ever ^_^;
  • edited January 2011
    Yea...but isn't being seen in public wearing a shirt like that...embarassing?
  • edited January 2011
    Not to me, shirts aren't that type of deal to me. A shirt is a shirt. But long sheelves cover up my muscles and make me feel sort of bad about myself because I'm finally starting to get some muscle and I'm a little proud of it.
  • edited January 2011
    doodo! wrote: »
    Not to me, shirts aren't that type of deal to me. A shirt is a shirt. But long sheelves cover up my muscles and make me feel sort of bad about myself because I'm finally starting to get some muscle and I'm a little proud of it.

Don't be a meat head. It rarely impresses any women. But women will not be impressed by this shirt. Its a big "this guy is a crazy geek" sign.
  • edited January 2011
    Don't be a meat head. It rarely impresses any women. But women will not be impressed by this shirt. Its a big "this guy is a crazy geek" sign.

But what if there are women who are impressed by crazy geeks?

Like me, for instance.

... I will die alone.
  • edited January 2011

People rarely wear t-shirts like this or hell many that appear on say teefury.com because women are going to like them.

I know of at least one woman who wanted this tee

1293494996_top_exterminated.jpg
  • edited January 2011
    Don't you think there are female geeks as well? Believe me, there are ;)
  • edited January 2011
    tarasis wrote: »
    People rarely wear t-shirts like this or hell many that appear on say teefury.com because women are going to like them.

The scandalous shape of Daleks make this post kinda funny actually.

sorry x_o
  • edited January 2011

I wanted that t-shirt, too! But I've already got my 11 Doctors tee. :D

In my opinion it's just a simple way to show what you like. And perhaps you meet nice people because they approach you and be like "hey, that's cool!" and you start a conversation.
  • edited January 2011
    LOL, best t-shirt ever.
  • edited January 2011

They paid her to be in the ad.
  • edited January 2011
    They paid her to be in the ad.

I wasn't talking about her :) as to the lass wearing it, she's in a generic t-shirt and each new tee is digitally place onto it and coloured. (look at TeeFury gallery)
  • edited January 2011

...because all women hate geeks, and you're better off being with a mate who shares no common interests with you, amirite?

That said, I don't really like this shirt.
  • edited January 2011

lol how old are you?
    I dont have much geeky friends (and I have never ''dated'' a geeky woman) but no one gave me any reason to feel embarassed for wearing star wars or bttf shirts and stuff like that. it doesnt impress, but what kind of women would it be if she was like *ewww you wear bttf shirts :/*
  • edited January 2011
    yes, but he did also give friendly advice to me. But, I agree you should become comfortable with who you are, if you can't express it to others then you might loose sight of it yourself.
  • edited January 2011

Like me, for instance.

... I will die alone.

Awww, never say that.

I can't buy this shirt because I like both trilogies...
  • edited January 2011
    Well, you either get chicks from bars or D&D conventions. I prefer the latter since there is little to no risk at getting knocked out of drunkness and waking up with a butterfly tattoo just over your buttcrack.
  • edited January 2011
    Falanca wrote: »
    Well, you either get chicks from bars or D&D conventions. I prefer the latter since there is little to no risk at getting knocked out of drunkness and waking up with a butterfly tattoo just over your buttcrack.

You sound like you speak from experience. Are you Ted Mosby? :P
  • edited January 2011
    ... Sex Architect!
  • edited January 2011
    lol how old are you?
    I dont have much geeky friends (and I have never ''dated'' a geeky woman) but no one gave me any reason to feel embarassed for wearing star wars or bttf shirts and stuff like that. it doesnt impress, but what kind of women would it be if she was like *ewww you wear bttf shirts :/*

I wouldn't date a girl that WANTED me to wear BTTF shirts. Let put it that way. Would be very very creepy. Though I did once date Elizabeth Shue and we had this Jennifer Marty thing we used to do...
  • edited January 2011
    Though I did once date Elizabeth Shue and we had this Jennifer Marty thing we used to do...
    While she was unconscious, no doubt.
  • edited January 2011
    markeres wrote: »
    While she was unconscious, no doubt.

The year was 2015 and I found her in an alley on top of a pile of thrown out laser discs. She was the most beautiful coma girlfriend I ever ever had!
  • edited January 2011
    I dunno, I love me some Star Wars. They should make this shirt with BTTF compared to Lord Of The Rings haha.
  • edited January 2011
    I dunno, I love me some Star Wars. They should make this shirt with BTTF compared to Lord Of The Rings haha.

They should? Why?:confused:
  • edited January 2011
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trilogy

That shirt refers to either the original or prequel trilogy from Star Wars.
  • edited January 2011
    Clord wrote: »
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trilogy

That shirt refers to either the original or prequel trilogy from Star Wars.

If that's the case, then I'd say the prequel trilogy. Pretty effects and duels, but the story and the romantic dialog sucked pretty hard.
  • edited January 2011
    If that's the case, then I'd say the prequel trilogy. Pretty effects and duels, but the story and the romantic dialog sucked pretty hard.

AND I QUOTE:
    I don't like sand....it's coarse...rough and irritating....and it gets everywhere."

Which could be the dumbest line in cinematic history.

(WalletGuy here from HV, by the way, Shadowknight.)
  • edited January 2011
    LOL, yes, that's the exact stuff I was talking about. Rather sad that the animated versions of Anakin & Padme in the Clone Wars stuff have more chemistry than the actual actors.
  • edited February 2011
    They should? Why?:confused:

Because I would actually buy that, I can't stand the Lord Of The Rings, so I would love to see a shirt making fun of it and saying that BTTF is better.
  • edited February 2011
    ahaha! Thats awesome!!!
  • edited February 2011
    Grrr its not on sale now.. I want it.
  • edited February 2011
    LOL, yes, that's the exact stuff I was talking about. Rather sad that the animated versions of Anakin & Padme in the Clone Wars stuff have more chemistry than the actual actors.

That's not Hayden or Natalie's fault. Even Morgan Freeman couldn't read those terrible lines!

If you're genuinely interested....

http://www.redlettermedia.com/sith.html

^ This guy gives probably the best deconstruction and analysis of the three prequel movies. And while he wraps his reviews in the persona of a crotchety old man, he makes a lot of valid points.
  • edited February 2011

Like me, for instance.

I think you have just single handedly become the most popular user on this forum!
  • edited February 2011
    I like geeks.. least men who understand the terms "Rooting a Phone", modding, tech talk for a pc.. and knows what sudo kill -9 means. ;) But most guys think women cant do tech much less be on the internet lol.

Also helps if the guy knows Load "*",8,1
  • edited February 2011
    I've dedicated my life to trying to find an attractive female geek who appreciates male geeks. I've had to settle for less, but don't tell her :P
Sign in to comment in this discussion.