I cant see the password option.

edited February 2011 in Site Support
I tried logging in here on my laptop, but the bar to type my password wasnt there at all.
Luckily I aws logged in on another computer, so I figured Id ask if this has happened to anyone else and if this can be fixed. Thanks.
EDIT:Ok this appears to be a problem only on my laptop, as I can sign in on any other computer just fine.

Comments

• edited January 2011
    I don't know if this will help you or not, but after you enter in your username, press 'tab' on your keyboard. That should bring you to the password box. Even if you still can't see it, try entering your password anyway after pressing 'tab' and then press enter. Hopefully then you should be able to log in on your laptop. This is the method I use when I have this problem whilst on other computers or sites.
  • edited February 2011
    jeeno0142 wrote: »
    I don't know if this will help you or not, but after you enter in your username, press 'tab' on your keyboard. That should bring you to the password box. Even if you still can't see it, try entering your password anyway after pressing 'tab' and then press enter. Hopefully then you should be able to log in on your laptop. This is the method I use when I have this problem whilst on other computers or sites.

Ooh Ill defenently try that on my laptop.
    EDIT:Yep that workd, thanks Jeeno. :)
This discussion has been closed.