THE (unofficial) ITALIAN TRANSLATION thread

edited March 2011 in Back to the Future
Dear Italian friends, I'm part of the team that translated TOMI in italian (looks like you liked our job, our website almost reached 60.000 contacts!!! ---> tomiinitaliano.tk).
We're working on the italian translation of BTTF too, and we're almost there with episode one!
If you'd like to be briefed about our progress from time to time, just visit this thread, visit the italian Monkey Island forum (miforum.forumcommunity.net), or follow us on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Traduzione-Ritorno-al-Futuro-il-videogioco/126199354112833#!/pages/Traduzione-Ritorno-al-Futuro-il-videogioco/126199354112833)!

Cari amici italiani, faccio parte del team che ha tradotto TOMI in italiano (sembra che il lavoro vi sia piaciuto, viste le quasi 60.000 visite al sito della traduzione ---> tomiinitaliano.tk).
Stiamo lavorando anche alla traduzione di BTTF e ci siamo quasi col primo episodio!
Se volete rimanere informati sui nostri progressi continuate a visitare questo topic, il forum italiano di Monkey Island (miforum.forumcommunity.net) o seguiteci su Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Traduzione-Ritorno-al-Futuro-il-videogioco/126199354112833#!/pages/Traduzione-Ritorno-al-Futuro-il-videogioco/126199354112833)!

:D

Comments

• edited February 2011
    ab1efp.jpg

Scaldate i motori delle vostre DeLorean...

Il MI Forum è orgoglioso di presentare ufficialmente la traduzione amatoriale di Back to the future: the game, il videogioco della
    Telltale games (Sam & Max - the Devil's Playhouse, Tales of Monkey Island) dedicato ai viaggi nel tempo di Marty McFly e del Dottor Emmett Brown.
    I cinque episodi mensili che comporranno l'avventura grafica saranno tradotti da fan della trilogia cinematografica, e le patch verranno rilasciate gratuitamente sul sito del progetto (http://bttfinitaliano.altervista.org/) a partire dal 4 Febbraio 2010!
    Le traduzioni saranno 100% fedeli ai testi in inglese e manterranno lo spirito della serie originale, vi sembrerà di vivere in prima persona un vero e proprio Ritorno al Futuro IV!
    Per ulteriori informazioni visitate anche la sezione del MI Forum dedicata a Ritorno al Futuro!
    Avviate i circuiti temporali della vostra macchina del tempo, impostate la destinazione e raggiungete le 88 Miglia orarie. Che l'avventura abbia inizio!

Lo staff di Ritorno al Futuro: il videogioco

Warm up the engines of your DeLoreans...

MIforum is proud to officially present you the amateur italian translation of Back to the Future: the game, a game by TellTale games (Sam & Max - the Devil's Playhouse, Tales of Monkey Island) dedicated to the time travels of Marty McFly and Doc Brown.
    The five monthly episodes will be translated by fans of the original trilogy and the patches will be released free on our website: http://bttfinitaliano.altervista.org sarting February the 4th, 2011!
    Translations will be 100% faithful to the english originals and will preserve the spirit of the original trilogy, it will be like living a Back to the Future IV!
    For further informations visit our MIforum section of Back to the Future (if you speak italian, of course :D)!
    Startup your time circuits, set the destination, hit the gas and reach 88mph!
    May the adventure begin!

The translation staff :cool:
  • edited February 2011
    wow, credo che sia un impresa tradurre un gioco della telltale, ci sono così tanti dialoghi e possibilità.

Buon lavoro, considerate anche di tradurre sam & max season 3 nel futuro, quel capolavoro deve essere disponibile anche ai poveri italiani che l'inglese non lo digeriscono :D
  • edited February 2011
    Questo è stato facile in confronto a Tales of Monkey Island :P
    Per quanto riguarda Sam&Max3, vedremo, per ora ci concentriamo su ritorno al futuro.
  • edited February 2011
    Now I wonder how Telltale is going to react to that. :)
  • edited February 2011
    It's a free translation, we olny bring them new customers, I hope they'll be happy :D
  • edited February 2011
    Well, basically Telltale's goal is to sell a license to some Italian distributor to make an official translation. A free fan translation might contradict with this goal. ;)
  • edited February 2011
    I know, but they didn't say anything about any free translation posted yet.
    You know, they know how to contact us, it's about the only reason I had to post a thread in here. I shouted "HEY TELLTALE, WE'RE HERE". If there are problems, they can tell us.
    On the other hand, the official italian translation of the first season of sam & max was awful, then the second season was translated in a decent italian, but never hit the shelves in Italy; we're still waiting for Tales of Monkey Island too...
    If I was TellTale I'd think "money now, complain later, when our games will be on the shelves".
  • edited February 2011
    Grazie mille per questa traduzione, siete grandi.
    Scusate se vado OT ma io comprai la Stagione 1 di Sam e Max in italiano. Vedo che voi parlate della 3 da tradurre, ma la 2 tradotta ufficialmente io l'ho vista solo su XBOX360... c'è anche per pc?
  • edited March 2011
    Sì, il gioco è multi3, mi pare. Però in italia non è mai uscito, devi comprare l'edizione tedesca.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.