Game Freezes

edited February 2011 in Game Support
I have aPentium 4 3.00Ghz machine with 3 Gig of RAM and NVIDIA GeForce 6600 graphics card and the BTTF Ep1 game consistantly freezes on me after abut 5 minutes of play. I've tried a number of things from updating the graphics driver to running in windows mode to making the resolution 800x600 to setting the graphics to low. And still it freezes on me. I know it's not my PC in general, because I can run a copy of Call of Duty on it and have no problems. Any other thoughts on what I can try? I think I'm running out of options.

Thanks!

Comments

• edited February 2011
    i have the same problem the game skips on me and my computer restarts
  • edited February 2011
    Mine just keeps lagging and looping the most intense parts, escpecially the main menu it really bugs me i want it to be fixed.
  • edited February 2011
    OK so I recently had the same issue, here's what you do:

right click the program, properties and then capability: run as windows xp (service pack 3)

I have done this, and it has fixed the issue with crashing, but did not completely fix the video skipping, though it did for the most part

to be on the safe side, you can put the video quality to low

hope this helps
  • edited February 2011
    If you haven't tried the basics: restarting your computer and lowering the video quality do that first. Then you can also try running it in compatibility mode.
This discussion has been closed.