BTTF e1 Free Download: When will it be ready?

edited February 2011 in Game Support
i got the first episode of BTTF for free with the code, and they said it'd be ready in February, but they failed to say what day IN February! How will i know when its ready to download?

Comments

• edited January 2011
    LandonME wrote: »
    i got the first episode of BTTF for free with the code, and they said it'd be ready in February, but they failed to say what day IN February! How will i know when its ready to download?

We don't have the exact date yet and we will email you when it's ready.
  • edited February 2011
    Some sort of update on the site, or in the forums, would be nice.

The Adventure Bundle I bought 7 or 8 months ago.....still can't play a single game in the pack.

I figured I'd give your company one more shot. Maybe you could win me back with the free episode offered in October, yet strangely not available until February. No communication and still not available.

Not really doing much to restore my faith.
  • edited February 2011

The Adventure Bundle I bought 7 or 8 months ago.....still can't play a single game in the pack.
    I figured I'd give your company one more shot. Maybe you could win me back with the free episode offered in October, yet strangely not available until February. No communication and still not available.

Im more curious on how come you cant play those games?
    and yeah, I am curious on how the free episode isnt free until 2 months after its release.
  • edited February 2011

What can't you play the adventure bundle?

And we will communicate to you when it's available. The issue is that we don't have anything new to say. I know waiting is a pain.
  • edited February 2011
    Amy Lukima wrote: »
    we don't have the exact date yet and we will email you when it's ready.

i say i only signed up to get your back to the future the game ep 1 it's about time game for free i'm not sure about ep 2-5 though i say release it on this date 02-07-11
This discussion has been closed.