Tales of Monkey Island - Chapter 4 Problem

edited February 2011 in Game Support
Having trouble when looking for the 4th course of La Esponja Grande. I've got to the point where you fold the map to get to the question mark in the forest, like this:
tomimap.png
and this is what happens when I try follow the path:
tomierror.png
(I've used the click and pull method to show what happens, the same happens with the keyboard).

I've seen that going back to an earlier save can solve this, but the earliest save I have just ends up in this position.

Any ideas how to sort this?

If it helps I'm on Windows 7 64 bit.

Comments

• edited February 2011
    Your problem isn't a glitch, but rather, you're missing out on a few key folds.

You need to make the question mark's path connect not just to another part of the forest, but to a path that you can access.

EDIT: Aaaand, it seems I've misunderstood the glitch. Note to self: Don't try and help with these things.
  • edited February 2011
    But the Question Mark is connected to the red idol, where I am at the moment. And every way I've folded the map gives me this result (unless I connect it back up to the main part of the forest).
  • edited February 2011
    D'oh! Somehow I managed to completely misunderstand your entire post, reminding me why I usually leave this stuff to the professionals. Terribly sorry about that.
This discussion has been closed.