Free DVDs not available in store [issue-43156]

edited February 2011 in Game Support
How many e-mails does it take to get a response/cure to this issue?

I still have not heard anything back on my issue with getting my free prerelease TOMI DVD.

The store shows it for $99.95 (???), but when I click on add to cart, nothing happens. Just a big empty white box appears on the screen. I have tried 3 different computers using IE7 & 8.

I can add SM3 and Strong Bad for $0.00. I can add W&G which says discount price $19.95 even though it should be $0.00. But I can not order TOMI (Pre-release Slip Cover).

Thank you.
Derrick

Comments

• edited February 2011
    Derrick wrote: »
    How many e-mails does it take to get a response/cure to this issue?

I still have not heard anything back on my issue with getting my free prerelease TOMI DVD.

The store shows it for $99.95 (???), but when I click on add to cart, nothing happens. Just a big empty white box appears on the screen. I have tried 3 different computers using IE7 & 8.

I can add SM3 and Strong Bad for $0.00. I can add W&G which says discount price $19.95 even though it should be $0.00. But I can not order TOMI (Pre-release Slip Cover).

Thank you.
    Derrick

Did you see it in your cart?
  • edited February 2011
    Amy Lukima wrote: »
    Did you see it in your cart?

No. It will not add to the cart. The other 3 add, but TOMI will not.
  • edited February 2011
    No. It will not add to the cart. The other 3 add, but TOMI will not.

I added it to your cart.
  • edited February 2011
    Nope, I just clicked on the cart.

Your cart is currently empty!
  • edited February 2011
    Sorry to jump inside another's problem, but I've got exactly the same issue (mine is number 43244, from the e-mails): I can't put the pre-release slip cover dvd in the cart, just as Derrick.

Can you help us, then?

Thank you,
    Giacomo
  • edited February 2011
    bump

this has been over a week. When is someone going to take care of this?

I am posting here because no one replies to e-mails to support.

Just send me the 4 free DVDs and bill me.
  • edited February 2011
    Derrick, check your PMs, Amy has responded to you there since it looks like our emails are getting lost somewhere along the line. Thanks.
  • edited February 2011
    bump

this has been over a week. When is someone going to take care of this?

I am posting here because no one replies to e-mails to support.

Just send me the 4 free DVDs and bill me.

I replied to your support email every time. I sent you the disc. Check the order on your account that ends in 83982
  • edited February 2011
    I replied to your support email every time. I sent you the disc. Check the order on your account that ends in 83982

I have only ever received 1 email from you with a coupon code. Your reply here that the item (TOMI) was in my cart, made me assume the item was in my cart. Not in my games. :) So thank you for that. But....

I am still having problems with my free W&G. It still wants to charge me $19.99, even after entering the coupon code you sent me. Now what?

Thanks.

And no the emails are not in a spam folder, etc. The fault is on TTG's end.
  • edited February 2011
    I have only ever received 1 email from you with a coupon code. Your reply here that the item (TOMI) was in my cart, made me assume the item was in my cart. Not in my games. :) So thank you for that. But....

I am still having problems with my free W&G. It still wants to charge me $19.99, even after entering the coupon code you sent me. Now what?

Thanks.

And no the emails are not in a spam folder, etc. The fault is on TTG's end.

Sent that as well.
  • edited February 2011
    Sent that as well.

I confused. I am telling you that I did not receive any email except 1 time with a code that does not work. TTG is the only company/person that I and may others have had any email problems with. I have not received any private messages about this issue on the forum either.

"My Games" shows an order for only TOMI, though it has no shipping address or anything, so I don't know if it has been shipped.

So I am asking again, please tell me how do I order my free W&G DVD when it tells me it is $19.99?

Seriously, just ship me my free TOMI (with pre-release jacket), S&M3, W&G, Strong Bad DVDs. It should not be this hard for me to order them.

Thank you.
  • edited February 2011
    I confused. I am telling you that I did not receive any email except 1 time with a code that does not work. TTG is the only company/person that I and may others have had any email problems with. I have not received any private messages about this issue on the forum either.

"My Games" shows an order for only TOMI, though it has no shipping address or anything, so I don't know if it has been shipped.

So I am asking again, please tell me how do I order my free W&G DVD when it tells me it is $19.99?

Seriously, just ship me my free TOMI (with pre-release jacket), S&M3, W&G, Strong Bad DVDs. It should not be this hard for me to order them.

Thank you.
    BY sent that I meant I am physically sending it to you in the mail.
  • edited February 2011
    BY sent that I meant I am physically sending it to you in the mail.

Look at the order that end in 3982, I placed an order for both yesterday.
  • edited February 2011
    Look at the order that end in 3982, I placed an order for both yesterday.

Don't see that order, only:
    xxx111279 | Placed February 7, 2011 - Tales of Monkey Island DVD with Steve Purcell slipcase

No mention of W&G, S&M3, or Strongbad.

1. Are you saying that you placed an order for W&G, and that I need to now order S&M3 and Strongbad myself?

2. Are we sure W&G is being shipped even though I do not have an invoice for it?

3. Are TOMI and the others being shipped to my address from old orders? That is still the correct address.
  • edited February 2011
    Still looking for an answer to my 3 questions.

Week 3 now.
  • edited February 2011
    Still looking for an answer to my 3 questions.

Week 3 now.

You need to wait two business days before reposting. This has been sent to the address previously used. I sent ToMI and W & G.
This discussion has been closed.