BTTF order

edited February 2011 in Game Support
hi there,

i've just orderd BTTF, payed via paypal...i thought i got a download link to get the game, but i guess it will be shipped to my adress in germany...is this correct ?

Comments

• Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator
    edited February 2011
    The physical version of the game is not up for sale at the moment (the physical versions of Telltale's games are usually up for pre-order a little after the last episode of the season has been released and start shipping a few months later).
    So, if you bought Back to the Future from the Telltale website, you purchased the downloadable version and should have a download link for the first episode on this page.
    If you don't, you should e-mail customer service with your order confirmation number at support@telltalegames.com.
  • edited February 2011
    i can see the puchased items, but there is no "clickable" link...i am a little bit confused about these items...looks like, that i've bought the game two times, on the left side, there is only a "brocken picture" item and after this "Back to the Future PC|Mac [Full 5 Episode Series]", there stands nothing...
  • edited February 2011
    thanks for the link ribs, but i cannot log in with my account details... :(
  • edited February 2011
    i've tried the steps in the "faq's" but cannot find any option from the descriped points...what i'm doing wrong ?
  • Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator
    edited February 2011
    Did you e-mail support like I suggested in my previous post?
    Several people have been affected like you and Telltale's customer service usually fixes the problem pretty fast (well, on weekdays anyway).
This discussion has been closed.