UK

edited February 2011 in Back to the Future
basically just wondering is this going to be available in the UK?

If so any ideas when???

Comments

• edited February 2011
    martyd1901 wrote: »
    basically just wondering is this going to be available in the UK?

If so any ideas when???

u mean PS3 ver??? then YES!!!! :):D:D
  • Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator
    edited February 2011
    If you mean the PC or Mac version, it already is... from right here.
  • edited February 2011
    Macfly77 wrote: »
    If you mean the PC or Mac version, it already is... from right here.

So is it downloadable then? Or is it posted out?
  • edited February 2011
    also i have tried to buy it but it doesn't have northern ireland or UK in country the box...
  • edited February 2011
    It's listed under Great Britain. And it's downloadable, with a DVD you can get posted for just the cost of shipping sometime after the season has finished.
  • edited February 2011
    It's listed under Great Britain. And it's downloadable, with a DVD you can get posted for just the cost of shipping sometime after the season has finished.

Northern Ireland isn't apart of Great Britain...
  • edited February 2011
    I know that, but there isn't any other option currently available.
  • edited February 2011

Actuly it is, Ireland is the country which doesnt come under uk
  • edited February 2011
    yoman45135 wrote: »
    Actuly it is, Ireland is the country which doesnt come under uk

No, he's right as Great Britain is the main island of the UK. Two separate things, hence the full title of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
  • edited February 2011
    i was gonna use ireland but they don't use postcodes so i've emailed them to ask them...

thanks
  • edited February 2011
    You are giving this too much thought. Now I don't remember exactly where you fill in the country, but in 99% of all cases when a store asks for your country it is for shipping purposes (even in this case; even if you only purchase the downloadable game now, you may want to purchase physical items at some other point). And with Royal Mail handling the postal deliveries in Northern Ireland as well, 'Great Britain' is the country you should select.
    Geographically/politically it may be incorrect, but most people outside the British Isles aren't familiar with the exact definitions so you will find these inaccuracies in lots of foreign web stores.

(Be happy that you don't have to deal with Swedes - over here it is depressingly common that people refer to Great Britain as 'England', and UK citizens as 'Englishmen'.)
  • edited February 2011

You are *really* going to hate the Olympics next year, then. The UK is obliged to complete as Great Britain!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.