what's gameplay like?

edited February 2011 in Back to the Future
is it like the other ones I played sam and max and tales of monkey island, where it's a point and click type adventure game where you do puzzles like that?

Comments

• edited February 2011
    Yep, just like those. But with a BTTF story and characters.
  • edited February 2011
    ok, cool, I enjoyed them, so it should be good, it comes to PS3 today, but I may wait a little while before I buy it, but I looks like it's going to be a fun game to play. I liked the Back to the Future movies.
  • edited February 2011
    Hi! This looks really interesting! In addition to point and click, what are the controls like? I heard they used WASD-keys for movement, is this right?

I hope that wasn't an incredibly obvious question!
  • edited February 2011
    Hi, welcome to the forums! :D

There are no obvious questions! ...well, that was supposed to sound smart, like Master Yoda...nevermind.

And to answer your non-obvious question :p Yes, you can control Marty with WASD or with the Mouse. It's more like click and drag, for movement with mouse. But you can also point and click. :)
  • edited February 2011
    Thank you so much!

Ok, so there are several options! Clever, clever.

Who's the target audience? :D
  • edited February 2011
    Easy! People who love Back to the Future and have been wanting 1) a continuation of the adventures of Doc and Marty and 2) a GOOD game to wash away the bad taste the LJN game left in peoples' mouths.
  • edited February 2011
    I decided to buy the bundle, it's a really fun game, and gives a good BTTF feel to it.
  • edited February 2011
    Yeah I reccomend this game, it isnt telltales's best work of out(to me that would be Tales), but it is still a great game worth buying.
  • edited February 2011
    ...there's gameplay? I didn't notice it behind all the pointless walking between cutscenes and putting round pegs in round holes in the only room I was allowed to be in.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.