Predictions: Get Tannen! Out Now!

edited February 2011 in Back to the Future
Click the Pic!
attachment.php?attachmentid=2365&stc=1&d=1297818893

Predictions: Get Tannen is out now! Making this video was even more enjoyable than the last. Sorry for lack of narration at the end; a huge wave of sickness has been passing through and I haven't felt up to recording lines. Thanks to eveyone that helped, I will note that I didn't give Milkman08 credit for some of the lines he improved in the video, and he does deserve credit. I think the video is an improvement on the last, what do you think?

For Episode 3, I'm going to assume it will take place in 1986. Anyone can audition for whatever 1986 character they want, then I can write in a part for the character. It would be nice to hear some new voices!

Edit: The script for episode 3 is almost done! It would be greatly, GREATLY apprecciated if someone wants to do 1986 Edna's voice. Her part is not necessary, but should be funny! Previous offer still stands as well.

Comments

• edited February 2011
    That was hilarious!
  • edited February 2011
    As I commented, I loved it. And SWP, nice. :p
  • edited February 2011
    You did Great, Scott got a chuckle!
  • edited February 2011
    Episeode 2 doesn't appear to be available to download yet though? Thought it was out today?
  • edited February 2011
    DeadbeatUK wrote: »
    Episeode 2 doesn't appear to be available to download yet though? Thought it was out today?

No, the predictions video is out now.
  • edited February 2011
    I can't seem to see the pic. I'll just see it directly on your channel.

EDIT: Just saw it. It was nice! I liked the way the dude climbs down the stairs, hehe! :D The animations are getting better too! Good job!
  • edited February 2011
    DeadbeatUK wrote: »

Sorry about the confusion.
  • edited February 2011
    :D I loved Young Doc's flash-back. The scene where
    Marty's Grandfather gets under Marty's bicycle
    made me literally laugh out loud XD Also, nice reference to LOST ... I don't know if it was intended or not ...

Great job everyone.
    and welcome to our new voice actor, the voice actor of Marty's Grandfather. IMO you did a great job delivering your line in the part where Doc saves your character ;)
    Also, a huge thanks to Trackah123 for normalizing our voices ... without his work, my voice would be even more annoying than it is now ... wish he could fix my bad English too ...
  • edited February 2011
    Milkman08 wrote: »
    :D I loved Young Doc's flash-back. The scene where
    Marty's Grandfather gets under Marty's bicycle
    made me literally laugh out loud XD Also, nice reference to LOST ... I don't know if it was intended or not ...

Hopefully that scene
    proves why BTTF GTA would be a bad idea
    . The reference was intentional, seeing as I had Lost sound effects on my computer and needed a good transition.
  • edited February 2011
    Well, this thread got overshadowed quick. At least the episode is out now, so everyone can see everything I got right!
  • edited February 2011
    ^ Yes but see the full part of the glass ... you released it the same day the actual episode came out!
  • edited February 2011
    Fun stuff! I particularly liked how you recreated the concept art image.
  • edited February 2011
    Milkman08 wrote: »
    ^ Yes but see the full part of the glass ... you released it the same day the actual episode came out!

Let's be sure not to have an unexpected close call next time :p
  • edited February 2011
    Want to voice act in the next episode? Read first post!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.