No save or load game option in "get tannen"

edited February 2011 in Game Support
I dont know what is wrong. i loaded get tannen last night. and then the telltale servers were down for a little while and ever sine they came back i can play the game but there is no load game option and no save game at all. i can play put i cannot save and if it autosaved i cant load my last game.

please help.

i am using xp home edition. and episode one works fine still.

Comments

• edited February 2011
    i am having the same problem and i think others are having the problem as well....any answers out there??!??!
  • edited February 2011
    I'm having the same problem too. I accidentally unplugged my speakers during the last 2 minutes of the episode, and didn't hear what was going on. Too bad I have to replay the whole episode all over again. Did they just forget to add a save function to this episode?
  • edited February 2011
    I've really been looking forward to Episode 2's release, but I'm having the same issue and simply don't have the time to play through it in one shot. :(
  • edited February 2011
    I also have no option to save in Get Tannen, what gives?!

Guess I should have bought the PS3 version instead, but I got tempted by the free copy of Puzzle Agent, sigh.
  • edited February 2011
    A-ha! From the BttF discussion board:
    Epic Kiwi wrote: »
    I had the same issue with Episode 2, it turned out it was because I had been playing the game with the Episode 1 launcher, causing it to not authenticate my copy of Episode 2 and run it as if I was using an illegal copy. Once I used the Episode 2 launcher and it logged me in, the game saved just fine.
  • edited February 2011
    A-ha! From the BttF discussion board:
    I've come across the same thing. This makes the "unified" launcher pointless; each one should simply be able to launch its own game alone, or it should be able to launch any with no problems.
  • edited February 2011
    Wow, what a stupid mistake. Why make a unified launcher and then making using it screw up your game because of DRM?

Ridiculous.
  • edited February 2011
    Agreed. An unified launcher is sleek, but it shouldn't give issues like these. :confused:
This discussion has been closed.