BTTF Episode 2 - Stuck at launcher

edited February 2011 in Game Support
Whenever I try to launch BTTF Ep2 all I get is the launcher window, the background graphics, and the news feed on the bottom of the screen. The sidebar that lists the episodes has nothing in it and there's not option to actually launch the game. I've uninstalled and reinstalled twice now with no luck. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Comments

• edited February 2011
    I had the same problem. If you are on Win7/Vista. Right click the shortcut and choose Run as Administrator. That fixes the problem for me
  • edited February 2011
    Same here. Running the shortcut or BackToTheFuture102.exe as administrator does NOT fix the problem.

Windows 7 64.

Sigh.

edit: I had a similar problem with Episode One but it was fixed by playing around with administrator settings. No such luck here. I even tried uninstalling then running the installer as administrator.

It would be GREAT if Telltale would just give me the Steam version because I guarantee you that it would just work. Worst launcher ever.
  • edited February 2011
    I'm having the same problem.

Win7 / 64-bit

snly1.png
  • edited February 2011
    saw this thread:
    http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22745

ctrl + shift + - did it.

Thanks!
  • edited February 2011
    I keep getting error 1400 'unable to elevate' .. please help!! I would love to play the games I paid for not to mention just can't wait for episode 2 of BTTF!! :D
  • edited February 2011
    Kal-El wrote: »
    I keep getting error 1400 'unable to elevate' .. please help!! I would love to play the games I paid for not to mention just can't wait for episode 2 of BTTF!! :D

Are you playing on Linux?
  • edited February 2011
    i have windows 7! Thank you for replyin, Amy! :D
This discussion has been closed.