BTTF 1st episode dosen't work

edited February 2011 in Game Support
Hello!

I downloaded the free episode that i got a few weeks ago.

I installed it, and when I chose to start the game after the set up it worked.

I tried to play it after quit the first time, but it wasn't possible.

When I click on "play" nothing happens.

Please help me!!

Comments

• IB5IB5
    edited February 2011
    Venu90 wrote: »
    Hello!

I downloaded the free episode that i got a few weeks ago.

I installed it, and when I chose to start the game after the set up it worked.

I tried to play it after quit the first time, but it wasn't possible.

When I click on "play" nothing happens.

Please help me!!

Same thing for me. I'm playing the PC version. The window pops up and it shows my username in the upper corner. But we I click on play nothing happens. I'm not gonna buy the rest of the games if you can't even program them to work????
  • edited February 2011
    I had the same problem. If you guys are on Win7/Vista. Right click and choose Run as Administrator. That fixes the problem for me
  • edited February 2011
    kruz wrote: »
    I had the same problem. If you guys are on Win7/Vista. Right click and choose Run as Administrator. That fixes the problem for me

It works!

Thank you so much kruz!
  • edited February 2011
    You guys are doing better than me. I haven't even gotten it to install without error. I've gotten as far as the directx install and then I get an error. I've tried downloading from the email. I've tried downloading from the tell tale directly. I've tried saving the exe file from both the email and tell tale and then installing and none have worked. The farthest I got was downloading from tell tale. That's when I got the error with direct x. If I choose not to update direct x when installing, it looks like it installs just fine, but when I click the desktop icon it just says bttf101.exe has stopped working. This is the same error I get from the direct x install too. I'm running 32 bit Vista.
This discussion has been closed.