Which Version?

edited February 2011 in Back to the Future
Hey guys. Sorry if this has been posted before, but I have a PS3 and a Mac. Which version of the game should I get? And why (aside from fanboy allegiances)? I'm trying to make an informed decision as to which version to get.

Comments

• edited February 2011
    It mostly depends on your computer.

PSN has trophies, PC gets a disc at the end of the season with bonus features. That's about it.
  • edited February 2011
    It depends here.
    If you want a DVD for only the price of shipping, which contains developer commentary, concept art, and other goodies, get the TELTALE Mac version.
    If you want to play the game on a nice HD TV from the confort of your couch, get the PS3 version.
  • edited February 2011
    Any other suggestions/opinions/viewpoints/etc?
  • edited February 2011
    There is not really much more to add to comments you've already received. If you don't think it will run smoothly enough on you Mac/PC then opt for the PS3 version, but as said by Ribs and Gman, the PS3 version won't get you the DVD.

Plus, if you are a 'I want it now' kinda person, Mac/PC versions arrive earlier.

I have it for Mac and iPad, the mac version is technically superior, but it's nice to have a portable version as I travel a lot.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.