7-23-30?

edited February 2011 in Back to the Future
Anyone notice this in the game? its hidden under the unfinished bar when you are trying to rescue Artie McFly

I thought it might have something to do with the roulette table, but there is no way to enter it... So what does everyone think?

You can finish the episode without even seeing it, so maybe its used in a later episode

zjvt3o.jpg

e15c07.jpg

Comments

• edited February 2011
    I didn't see it in game, and there's not even a lot to click on.

It seems like something for the roulette table. Since you can use it, but serves no purpose, it seems like a cut puzzle.
  • edited February 2011
    You're right, I totally forgot about it ...
    Maybe it's a date ... 23~30th of July? ... I picked it up but it didn't end up in Marty's inventory in the end ... wierd
  • edited February 2011
    From what I understand, it is supposed to be used with the roulette table. I'm not sure how, but if you're able to get it entered into the table, it opens the passage Kid goes through, which you can use as a shortcut that comes out at the barber shop.
  • edited February 2011
    A minor spoiler, you can't use it until a certain event occurs regarding Tannen.
  • edited February 2011
    If you've seen the numbers at the start, and see Kid go through the secret passage, you have the option of betting on those numbers and going through the door.

However, there doesn't seem to be any point to doing so. Maybe it was something that was cut, maybe it's just an extra little thing?
  • edited February 2011
    Yup, it's pretty useless.

And what's the use for the "word puzzle" you can pick up there? I didn't pick it up the second game (Darn 'can't save bug'), apparently never needed it.
  • edited February 2011
    You gamble those numbers and it open secret tunnel...
  • edited February 2011
    And what's the use for the "word puzzle" you can pick up there? I didn't pick it up the second game (Darn 'can't save bug'), apparently never needed it.

That was just a hint about how to solve the password puzzle to get into the speakeasy.
  • edited February 2011
    I'm guessing it's the code that Kid uses to go into the secret passage via the Roulette table.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.