Max is official Star Wars Canon!

edited March 2007 in Sam & Max
Dead Serious! Max's easter egg in Dark Forces II: Jedi Knight has landed him a spot in the official continuity! :D

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Max_%28lagomorph%29

Comments

• edited March 2007
    Oh, that's brilliant. I might have to write that up on mojo tonight.
  • edited March 2007
    Does that mean that Lucasarts will stop acting like it's ashamed of the wonderful, inovative, and classic adventure games that they should be proud of? They were my favorite game company once upon a long ago.
  • edited March 2007
    No, of course not.
  • edited March 2007
    tee hee <- in my best Max voice
  • edited March 2007
    Hero1 wrote: »
    tee hee <- in my best Max voice

Which one? Nick Jameson, Robert Tinkler, Andrew Chaikin, or William Kasten?
  • edited March 2007
    I'm betting Jameson.
  • edited March 2007
    numble wrote: »
    Which one? Nick Jameson, Robert Tinkler, Andrew Chaikin, or William Kasten?

A mixture of jameson and kasten to keep everybody happy :p
  • edited March 2007
    By the way, for the interested, Nick Jameson showed up on "24" tonight, reprising his role as the Russian President.
  • edited March 2007
    Udvarnoky wrote: »
    By the way, for the interested, Nick Jameson showed up on "24" tonight, reprising his role as the Russian President.

Bah, if he stuck to video games, he would've had the chance to play the American president!
  • edited March 2007
    Haha nice.
  • edited March 2007
    So, if he's officially part of the Star Wars universe.... is *our* Max a doppelganger, a distant relative, or just a hell of a lot older than we thought? Or, is the Sam & Max universe located in the Star Wars universe? That would explain Jar Jar...
  • edited March 2007
    Maybe Max is an (soap opera) aminesic that cannot remember that he fought in the rebellion a long, long time ago where he was then caught by the Empire, had his memory erase surgically (which explains the metal plate in his head,) and was then carbon froze like Han Solo. Guess Sam must have found dethaw Max.
  • edited March 2007
    ShaggE wrote: »
    So, if he's officially part of the Star Wars universe.... is *our* Max a doppelganger, a distant relative, or just a hell of a lot older than we thought?
    The default cop-out:
    Wormhole incident.
  • edited March 2007
    ShaggE wrote: »
    So, if he's officially part of the Star Wars universe.... is *our* Max a doppelganger, a distant relative, or just a hell of a lot older than we thought?

"Our" Max, clearly, is the actor who plays the "fictional" Star Wars Max :p
Sign in to comment in this discussion.