Jurassic park ps3

edited February 2011 in Game Support
I was just wondering if Jurassic Park will be released on the ps3 in disc form. My pc is a piece of sh*t so it won't be able to play it for sure and due my country not having access to playstation network i won't be able to download it on the psn.
Thanks

Comments

• edited February 2011
    I wouldn't get my hopes up. Other than PC & Mac the only system to get a physical release was the Wii with the first two seasons of Sam & Max which was done by a third party and they were done a good bit of time after the seasons were completed.
  • Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator
    edited February 2011
    It's way too early to say for sure, but as of today, Telltale has never released a PS3 disc for any game that was released for it in downloadable form.
    There's always a first time, though.
    EDIT: Beaten to the punch! To add to corruptbiggins' excellent post, Sam & Max (seasons one and two) might have received a physical release for the Wii, but was never released for WiiWare.
  • edited February 2011
    Macfly77 wrote: »
    It's way too early to say for sure, but as of today, Telltale has never released a PS3 disc for any game that was released for it in downloadable form.
    There's always a first time, though.
    EDIT: Beaten to the punch! To add to corruptbiggins' excellent post, Sam & Max (seasons one and two) might have received a physical release for the Wii, but was never released for WiiWare.

Right now we've only announced PC and Mac.
This discussion has been closed.