Incase I missed it : Is it explained what happend to the Docs time travelling train ?

Only a quater through EP1 at the mo, and don't want any spoilers please other than what you can tell me about the steam engine from the end of back to the future 3. So far I have heard about Clara and the kids, but nothing of the steam train that sent Doc back to the 1930s.

Is this explained later in EP1, or EP2 ?

Comments

• edited February 2011
    Nope. Doc explains why he has the Delorean that we seemingly destroyed at the end of BTTF 3.
  • Only a quater through EP1 at the mo, and don't want any spoilers please other than what you can tell me about the steam engine from the end of back to the future 3. So far I have heard about Clara and the kids, but nothing of the steam train that sent Doc back to the 1930s.

not yet.
  • edited February 2011
    No, but it's pretty easy to infer that the in-universe reasoning is that "Telltale did a poll and people wanted the DeLorean".
  • edited February 2011
    Judging by an optional conversation in the first episode, I think it's safe to say that Clara currently has the train, with Jules and Verne.
  • edited February 2011
    plus, if i had the choice, I'd totally choose travelling through time in a Delorean then a garish flying steam train. :D
  • edited February 2011
    The train didn't send Doc back to 1931. Doc went back on his own in the DeLorean, while the family is presumably with the train.
  • edited February 2011
    Only a quater through EP1 at the mo, and don't want any spoilers please other than what you can tell me about the steam engine from the end of back to the future 3. So far I have heard about Clara and the kids, but nothing of the steam train that sent Doc back to the 1930s.

No, but I think it's assumed that he still has it. It would be a lot more convienient for him to travel to 1931 with the Delorean (which he could easily hide) than the time train.
  • JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited February 2011
    He at least had the time train up to the point he found Griff messing with the temporal duplicate DeLorean in 2015, since he had to get to that time period somehow. :)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.