all episodes set during the first movie?

edited February 2011 in Jurassic Park
or are some set during the other two movies, or even later?

I'd like a semi-sequel for one at least set in present day.

agree, disagree?

Hell Im getting excited thinking about this game even though its not announced for my platform. god I hope TT doesnt let me down on that.

Comments

• edited February 2011
    I think it would be great to have a legit sequel as season two... even if they do not get the original actors.
  • edited February 2011
    I'd imagine the first episode or two takes place during the first movie, and the remaining bits take place after the others leave the Island but immediately afterward.
  • edited February 2011
    I think they said it would be set during the events of the first film and also a bit after it but all events are set before the two sequels. I think the game is technically an interquel, well as far as story is concerned.
  • edited February 2011
    I'd like to see them move from the first island to the second, but not during the time when The Lost World took place. As we saw in the second and third movie there was a fair bit of equipment and facilities left on the second island to just rot.

I dunno about you guys, but I'd honestly like to see Nublar's facilities when they were somewhat functioning and such. Possibly set an episode where the workers are to leave the second island, let the animals do as they want, ect.
  • edited February 2011
    Kraven wrote: »
    I'd like to see them move from the first island to the second, but not during the time when The Lost World took place. As we saw in the second and third movie there was a fair bit of equipment and facilities left on the second island to just rot.

I dunno about you guys, but I'd honestly like to see Nublar's facilities when they were somewhat functioning and such. Possibly set an episode where the workers are to leave the second island, let the animals do as they want, ect.

Your mean Isla Sorna. And yeah, thats an interesting idea. But I'm glad that most of the episodes will take place during the first movie on Nublar
Sign in to comment in this discussion.