Max Head For TF2

edited February 2011 in Site Support
Hi All And Tell Tale Games.

I am trying to plan something special for my brothers birthday this month and I have struggled for Ideas.. The Only Thing I can think of getting him is a max head for a game called Team Fortress 2 but I do not have the cash or any means of getting one as you got this item free when you bought a sam and max game a while back.. Is there anyway you guys could help me with this either the community or Tell Tale.. you would be helping me a great deal and I would be very greatful if any of you can help me ? Thank you for taking time to read this post.

Lee Thomas

Comments

• edited February 2011
    Damp_Pants wrote: »
    Hi All And Tell Tale Games.

I am trying to plan something special for my brothers birthday this month and I have struggled for Ideas.. The Only Thing I can think of getting him is a max head for a game called Team Fortress 2 but I do not have the cash or any means of getting one as you got this item free when you bought a sam and max game a while back.. Is there anyway you guys could help me with this either the community or Tell Tale.. you would be helping me a great deal and I would be very greatful if any of you can help me ? Thank you for taking time to read this post.

Lee Thomas

Sounds like a great idea for a birthday present, but our forums are not the place to do this.
This discussion has been closed.