Its nice to see Marty driving Doc around now. =)

edited February 2011 in Back to the Future
Hey just one small comment which is awesome as a fan seeing this. Normally it was ALWAYS Doc driving Marty, but for Marty to finally drive doc, pick him up, then fly doc around. Is awesome. =) Really feel that bond there between the 2. =)

Comments

• First time that marty drives a consious Doc. In the original trilogy, the only time Marty drives Doc is at the beginning of part III after Doc faints (drives in doc's car, never happened int he delorean). Marty actually went the entire film in part II without ever getting behind the wheel of any vehicle (not including the scenes of part I marty).

First time marty flies the delorean as well.
  • edited February 2011
    I got the impression they only had Marty driving because they knew they were going to have Doc disappear so they made sure Marty was behind the wheel.

To be honest, it would probably have made for a more exciting scene if Marty had to reach over and grab the wheel and that was why he ended up crashing.
  • edited February 2011
    It was pretty weird at first.
  • I got the impression they only had Marty driving because they knew they were going to have Doc disappear so they made sure Marty was behind the wheel.

To be honest, it would probably have made for a more exciting scene if Marty had to reach over and grab the wheel and that was why he ended up crashing.

Nah it wouldn't have worked as well having marty looking for doc and then hearing his voice on the sign.
  • edited February 2011
    I sort of felt like having Marty talk about how much fun it is to fly the car was teasing the players who were hoping they'd be able to drive/fly the car in the game
  • edited February 2011
    LuigiHann wrote: »
    I sort of felt like having Marty talk about how much fun it is to fly the car was teasing the players who were hoping they'd be able to drive/fly the car in the game

Ehhh, just a little. :p I still just think that Marty deserved it. He did a good job getting the timeline back on track. He had no idea that Edna would try to appeal to Emmett's...baser instincts.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.