What i'd like to see in Season 2!

Comments

• edited March 2007
    Maybe... Bugs ? An On-The-Road Episode ? FLINT PAPER ?? A Vulture with a Hunting Rifle killing innocent people from the Book Depository ? A old Grandma drugging little kids for going with them to the Cinema ?
  • edited March 2007
    what I really like to see in season two is something based on the comedy shows by Norman Pace & Gareth Hale. Those guys are hillarious and would be perfect as a guest spot on sam & max. If not them, then some characters from their show. Billy & Johnny would be perfect for sam & max :D
  • edited March 2007
    You've gotta include the Rubber-pants Commandos.

End of discussion.
  • edited March 2007
    ZOMBIES! FIRES! BOMBS! NUCLEAR POWERED VEGAN HAMPSTERS WITH LAZER FACES!
    AN ENTIRE EPISODE WRITTEN IN DIGBATS WITH CAPS-LOCK ON!

seriously though ... a Sam & Max of the Damned would be pretty cool ... or Sam & Max spoofing rocky horror picture show = )

edit:
    Dare I say ... Sam & Max the Musical?
  • edited March 2007
    It would be cool if the upstairs hallway outside Sam and Max's office was a full environment again.
  • edited March 2007
    pixelat3d wrote: »
    Dare I say ... Sam & Max the Musical?

A musical episode would be the coolest thing since the Commodore 64, the Buffy musical episode, and the advent of moving pictures...combined!

C'mon, you know you want to.

Do it!

Do it! Do it! Do it!
  • edited March 2007
    I wouldn't mind seeing (read: implement these ideas immediately!):

- An episode 'guest directed' by, say, Steve Purcell, Tim Schafer or Quentin Tarantino. Or all of the above.

- An episode involving a Cthulhu-mythos inspired cult. Even Sherlock Holmes got his own 'Cthulhu' game, why can't Sam and Max?

- CarBomb! (or non-Lucasarts licensed equivalent)
  • edited March 2007
    What if................ in one of the last seasons all the villans come together except probably the
    Mole
    or anyone that gets incinerated.
    Maybe Bald Brady could be there.
  • edited March 2007
    - An episode involving a Cthulhu-mythos inspired cult. Even Sherlock Holmes got his own 'Cthulhu' game, why can't Sam and Max?

Cthulu can't come back in the present day.
    The Real Ghostbusters took care of Him already. :(

:D

Actually, He's in the public domain, so it's possible.
  • edited March 2007
    Frostyboy wrote: »
    A musical episode would be the coolest thing since the Commodore 64, the Buffy musical episode, and the advent of moving pictures...combined!

C'mon, you know you want to.

Do it!

Do it! Do it! Do it!

Yeees! That sounds like a great idea. Look at the
    war song, that was excellent.
    Hrrm... I wonder if it would work :p
  • edited March 2007
    Maybe Bald Brady could be there.

I'd love to see what Brady looks like without all his hair!:)
  • edited March 2007
    I just want something involving sciebce fiction. Such as time travel, or being in space, or meeting aliens. (If your going to make a time travel one make them travel to the future.)
  • edited March 2007
    More crazy envoirments, like the big bowl of thread in the first game.
  • edited April 2007
    just a question.
    since flint paper is not in the 1st season, then why is a drawing of him on the wall at their office?
    it doesnt make sence :confused: :confused:
  • edited April 2007
    Well, I guess you could argue that he is sort of in Season 1 then. Kinda, sorta, not really. ;)
  • edited April 2007
    Any story that might involve going into space (Sam and Max did go to the moon at one point)

also, a four-verb interface like "Hit the Road" just to up the difficulty a bit, but no more than that....

the 15-verb interface like Maniac Mansion drove me nuts...
  • edited April 2007
    -coughs-

Oh, sorry, something got into my throat. ;)
  • edited April 2007
    G1orkatsos wrote: »
    just a question.
    since flint paper is not in the 1st season, then why is a drawing of him on the wall at their office?
    it doesnt make sence :confused: :confused:

He still exists. Just because he doesn't appear in an episode doesn't mean Max doesn't know him.
  • edited April 2007
    LuigiHann wrote: »
    He still exists. Just because he doesn't appear in an episode doesn't mean Max doesn't know him.

Plus Sam mentiones him in Episode 4.
  • edited April 2007
    He does? I don't recall that particular piece of dialogue... (although I had spotted the drawing on the wall and on the website months ago...)
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2007
    When you talk to Max in the office, you can ask him what Flint's been up to.
  • edited April 2007
    Plus Sam mentiones him in Episode 4.

When does Sam mantion flint paper?
  • edited April 2007
  • edited April 2007
    Jake wrote: »

LuigiHann wrote: »

Is there an echo in here?
  • edited April 2007
    This is the perfect opportunity to play an MP3 of the Twilight Zone theme!

Unfortunately, I don't have one.
  • edited April 2007
    I do!

...Well, no.... no, I don't... awkward...
  • edited April 2007
    I think you guys should run a contest to have one of the posters on the forum to have a brief comeo in season 2
  • edited April 2007
    I'd like to see Bigfoots Carnivals and Roadtrips again.

I know, I know...

But they do so well with tacky tourist traps, and oddities...
  • edited April 2007
    yes, me too. I love sam & max in a place of oddities, and all their funny and wicked comments on everything. The scenes in the first season have been a little too normal to get all the wacky comments sam & max can spew out in the right context. Also, I loved traveling around on the big map - a sense of place...
  • edited April 2007
    i'd love to see another group of sasquatch's
  • edited April 2007
    No! No more Bigfoots! And no pluralizing nouns with apostrophes!
  • edited April 2007
    My wish list is pretty short.

Just surprise me ( I mean that!)

Mhh ok if i think about it twice, maybe more minigames. :P ( as long as it fits in the plot/scenes ect. ed.: Game. ;))
  • edited April 2007
    Sam and Max should go back in time or to the future
  • edited April 2007
    I would love to see Sam & Max in a place of oddities, and all their funny and wicked comments on everything. The scenes in the first season have been a little too normal to get all the wacky comments sam & max can spew out in the right context.
  • edited April 2007

Aye! :D I think they did several times in the cartoon series, so why shouldn't they in the game series? I hope you're listening Telltale! ;)

And if you drive the Desoto in Season 2, then the arrow keys or WASD should control the car! I want to be able to speed up, slow down, and break too! :D
  • edited April 2007

... and maybe they should get a Delorean...

(For fun: go to www.delorean.com and do a part search for 18851985) :eek:
  • edited April 2007
    Nah.
    (actually already made that comic a while back)
  • edited April 2007
    Deloreans are my favourite cars
  • edited April 2007
    I hope we get a chance to see max trying to sing :)
  • edited April 2007
    I think you should add the concept of;
    your decisions and actions influencing the rest of the game. Like alternate endings for example.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.