Can't copy SBCG4AP PS3 save data?

edited March 2011 in Game Support
So, uh, what was the brilliant reasoning behind copy-protecting the save data?

Comments

• edited March 2011
    I sent a more pleasantly-worded email to Support a couple days after I made this post and I still have yet to receive any kind of response.

Is Telltale still operating with one support person?
  • edited March 2011
    xbskid wrote: »
    I sent a more pleasantly-worded email to Support a couple days after I made this post and I still have yet to receive any kind of response.

Is Telltale still operating with one support person?

Check your spam please. I remember that email and I know I replied the day you sent it.
  • edited March 2011
    Amy Lukima wrote: »
    Check your spam please. I remember that email and I know I replied the day you sent it.

Hi, Amy.

I regularly check the contents of my Spam folder, and I do not recall receiving a reply. I'm also pretty sure Gmail would have detected it as a reply and put it my Inbox, but anything can happen.

Could you please resend or forward your reply to me?
    (Also sending PM)
  • edited March 2011
    As a followup, I have yet to receive a reply from Amy. There are no signs of any response to my support email in either my spam folder or inbox.

If anyone from Telltale's support department sees this, please forward the response to my email address and reply either here on the forums or via PM to confirm.
  • edited March 2011
    It was a technical decision based on Sony procedures. You cannot copy save data for any of Telltale's PSN games.
This discussion has been closed.