New developer interview about episodes 5 and 6 *spoilers*

edited March 2007 in Sam & Max
Haha............ got you,

no really this is actually a serious thread............... i am experimenting to see just how any people are willing to spoil an upcoming episode just to find out what it is about

if you clicked on this thread, please sign below............. (i also want to see what kind of stupid comments everyone can come up with as well)

i should put one of those "if you do not sign you will have 7 years of bad luck" lines............. but personally i do not believe in that crap

Comments

• edited March 2007
    I didn't thought that it was a real *MEGASPOILER*, but more of a "the next epidode are going to take place in virutal reality"kinda-*spoiler*. (Not becouse i know this, but as an exemple)

Why would they spoiler something of bigger importance in a interview? :p

Edit: So there you go, that is my dumb comment :)
  • edited March 2007
    Argh, you got me there. I'd better sent this thread to 20 of my friends, to get $250 dollars from Microsoft and AOL.
  • edited March 2007
    well i did not want to make the thread too obvious

if i said maga huge spoilers about the endings of episodes five and six........... then everyone would say "how does this schmo know how episodes five and six end"

i just want to see how many people, erm..... take the bait
  • edited March 2007
    die dieeeee!!!!!!!!!
  • edited March 2007
    I thought it was going to be a link to an interview that I would then decide whether or not to read, so that's why I'm here.
  • edited March 2007
    of course I'm going to look - but I know Telltale well enough to know that the spoilers they give are pretty minor.
  • edited March 2007
    I bit, but like jp-30 said, I know Telltale wouldn't spoil it for us
  • edited March 2007
    I did not click this thread.
  • edited March 2007
    While I usualy hate one of those "Haha, you clicked this thread" threads, I am also someone who like to do this kind of experiments and openly admits it. So, here is my signature for reaing this thread.

It is worht mentioning that I am one of the few people who don't think spoilers ruine gaming or any other media experience, for me it only builds antispation for playing/reading or seeing it myself.
  • edited March 2007
    I clicked this thread, but didn't sign.
  • edited March 2007
    I click every thread. Plus I already know about episodes 5 and 6 ;)
  • edited March 2007
    Yeah yeah.. you were hoping there was something not even you heard about :P
  • edited March 2007
    Damn... i 'accidently' clicked this thread. Luckily I didn't read anythin yet.

here's my signature...
  • edited March 2007
    Signed.

I have a really annoying tendancy to click on threads like this and then regret it immediately afterwards.

The word 'spoiler' is like an inescapable magnetic field!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.