What's with GameTap?

edited March 2007 in Sam & Max
Shouldn't there be a new animated short by now? There's not.

Comments

• edited March 2007
    Well, if you go to gametaps public video-page, you can alteast see the name of it. I was kinda sad then I figured out that it wasn't clickable... It made me die a'little bit inside ;(
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited March 2007
    the shorts come out the 3 weeks preceding the episode, and if I'm not mistaken we've got a 5 week month this month, so maybe there will be an extra gap?
  • edited March 2007
    Jake wrote: »
    the shorts come out the 3 weeks preceding the episode, and if I'm not mistaken we've got a 5 week month this month, so maybe there will be an extra gap?

*Baseball game commentator voice*
    That's right, Jake. You are mistaken. There are only 31 days in this month. Only 4 days short of making it a five-week month. Back to you, Fred.

But seriously, if we're going by Gametap weeks, then it's not a 5-week gap between episodes. Unless you're talking about Telltale weeks (1st of March to something of April).

Is it me or does this sound like a line from Back to the Future?
  • edited March 2007
    Jake wrote: »

But one already came out! So why is there a gap NOW?
  • edited March 2007
    Click the little 1 in the flash menu. It works fine for me.

And for those of you that don't like Sam & Max in "cannon," this short kind of warrents it.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited March 2007
    Ah well, what do I know? I don't check GameTap very often! (I probably should...)

Maybe they're all at GDC. :)
  • edited March 2007
    Zeek wrote: »
    Click the little 1 in the flash menu. It works fine for me.

And for those of you that don't like Sam & Max in "cannon," this short kind of warrents it.

I was actually referring to the second one. The one AFTER War Games.
  • edited March 2007
    Maratanos wrote: »
    But one already came out! So why is there a gap NOW?

Yeah, I think War Games was put up a week earlier than it was supposed to, so the break ends up being this week rather than last week.
  • edited March 2007
    Maratanos wrote: »
    I was actually referring to the second one. The one AFTER War Games.

It says that short comes out on the 15th. If you hover over the spots in the Flash Menu, they tell you the dates when they release. I wouldn't go by them, however. I have never seen GameTap release a short on the day they said they will.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited March 2007
    Jake's right, they are supposed to air in the three weeks preceding GameTap's release (which is I think March 29 for episode 5). Not sure why one already aired, maybe that was a mistake.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.