How do i unlock my game via online mode?

there is no button to switch to online mode. how do i switch to online mode so i can unlock the game with my user name and password?

Comments

• edited March 2011
    Not sure I follow. The first time I started up the game (we're talking PC/Mac, right?) the login popped up automatically. I don't think there exists, nor is there any need for, an "online mode." But I'm going to need a bit more information to really be able to help ya :p
  • edited March 2011
    There is no online mode for me either, it just popped up the login box for my username/email and password without prompting to go online.

I hope that when they release all five, they give us an all-in-one inclusive installer to download, which doesn't require you to login, but is only avail. via the My Games page.
  • edited March 2011
    Yes, you are making the mistake of thinking Telltale use online/offline modes like Steam which just isn't the case. They only ever use the internet to first unlock the game with your login, and then you can ditch the internet if you like and play just fine.
  • edited April 2011
    I see that this thread is a bit old, but I'm having the same problem. I downloaded the game and when I open it up, it says "you are currently in offline mode. Go online to take full advantage of..." And then it gives a code to email to tech support to request an unlock key from telltale. Just for the record I'm using a Mac with OSX 10.6.6
  • edited April 2011
    Could you take a screenshot and post it up here so I can see what the message looks like?
  • edited April 2011
    Here's the message. It looks like the little icon in the top right might be something but I can't click it.

bttf.png?w=112557df
Sign in to comment in this discussion.