new cp bttf 1 no save?

edited March 2011 in Game Support
ep 2 have save and load but ep 1 has no save and load feature, also when i restart my pc i click plat on ep 1 and it doesn't let me it just says on the side that the games are available. i am running vista please help.

Comments

• edited March 2011
    ep 2 have save and load but ep 1 has no save and load feature, also when i restart my pc i click plat on ep 1 and it doesn't let me it just says on the side that the games are available. i am running vista please help.

Hi ,

Can I take a look at your DXDiag?

Windows XP: Go to your start menu and click on run. Type in "dxdiag" and hit enter
    Windows Vista / 7: Press the windows key on your keyboard or click on the start menu. Type in "dxdiag" and hit enter.

Now click on the button that says "save all information". It will prompt you to save a file. Since I cannot receive attachments, I'll need you to cut and paste the contents into this messagel for me.
  • edited March 2011
    Amy Lukima wrote: »
    Hi ,

Can I take a look at your DXDiag?

Windows XP: Go to your start menu and click on run. Type in "dxdiag" and hit enter
    Windows Vista / 7: Press the windows key on your keyboard or click on the start menu. Type in "dxdiag" and hit enter.

Now click on the button that says "save all information". It will prompt you to save a file. Since I cannot receive attachments, I'll need you to cut and paste the contents into this messagel for me.
    oh thank you but I just turned off the adim security alerts seems that did the trick, thank you.
This discussion has been closed.