i emailed support earlier.

edited March 2011 in Game Support
I got an automated response on the 5th but haven't heard back from support since i been checking my email everyday as well as spam and still no emails from customer support, please i really need some help with my issue thank you.

here's the email i sent
"I just bought this game early in febuary, and I am unable to find episode 2
anywhere on the playstation network. Could you please explain to me how long I
have to wait to get episode 2 if it’s available now like your site says
shouldn’t I be able to access it immediately? Or do I have to wait a full month
before I get episode 2 get tannen.. I am looking forward to getting to episode 2
I really enjoy the game, but I am very frustrated as the reason I am unable to
find episode 2 any help would be greatly appreciated in this manner."

ty again for any response to this matter.

Comments

• edited March 2011
    The release date has not been announced and Telltale wants to keep it under wraps. As of now, the episode has not been released to the Playstation 3.
  • Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator
    edited March 2011
    The release date has not been announced and Telltale wants to keep it under wraps.
    I'm pretty sure Telltale is not keeping the PSN release date "under wrap".
    The problem with the PSN release is that once Telltale submits the finished game to Sony, the approval process and potential problem fixes can take weeks.

Here's what Telltale's own Caleb said a while back:
    When we want to put a game on any of the major consoles, we have to send Sony/Microsoft/Nintendo/etc a finished version of the game for approval. This approval process usually takes at least two weeks--sometimes longer, if the company finds problems or requests that changes be made. Every game that comes out for every console goes through this same process.

On Sam & Max Season 3, the PS3 versions were developed first, and the PC/Mac versions were finished while the PS3 versions were in the approval process. So when each episode was approved and we knew when it would be up on the Playstation Network, we could release the PC/Mac versions at about the same time.

With BttF, it was decided to develop the PC/Mac versions first, which is why they're coming out earlier--the PSN versions don't take that much longer to finish, but the approval process can take a while, and those versions can't come out until they're completely approved.

Hope that clears things up a bit. ;)
This discussion has been closed.