What is your favorite Back To The Future Movie and Episode?

edited March 2011 in Back to the Future
What is your favorite Back To The Future movie and episode (game)?

Comments

• edited March 2011
    VeryTori wrote: »
    What is your favorite Back To The Future movie and episode (game)?

My favorite episode is definitely the fourth one. Or fifth, that was nice. As for my fave BTTF movie, uhh, Episode IV: A New Hope.
  • edited March 2011
    There was no 4th bttf movie and episode 4 and 5 are not out.
  • edited March 2011
    VeryTori wrote: »
    There was no 4th bttf movie and episode 4 and 5 are not out.

And you call yourself a time traveller!
  • edited March 2011
    doggans wrote: »
    and you call yourself a time traveller!

zing!
  • edited March 2011
    doggans wrote: »
    And you call yourself a time traveller!

Nicely played, sir. I approve.
  • edited March 2011
    How did this thread turn into the best one in a matter of minutes?
  • edited March 2011
    Because we worked for months on these responses then sent them back via web-time-travel.

Movie: the 1st
    Episode so far: the 2nd, Edna's song just cracks me up
  • edited March 2011
    See Bridge, this is why we get to be such compatiable friends. I'm really sorry about the pogo stick accident though. Hope everything works out.
  • edited March 2011
    I like the way Marty says come on Einstein get away from the nice lady and I like the game when it was at night. My favorite episode is the 2nd one. Hopefully that is about to change . My favorite movie is either the 1st one or the 3rd one.
  • edited March 2011
    movies: part 1 it is
    game: episode 1 so far, but i think episode 3 will be better; however, too early to pick a favorite when just 2 of 5 episodes are out.
  • edited March 2011
    Movie: Part 2 (Rich Biff & Future Biff FTW)
    Episode: 6, yes I used my timetraveling speedboat and found out that TTG is secretly making a 6th episode.
  • edited March 2011
    See Bridge, this is why we get to be such compatiable friends. I'm really sorry about the pogo stick accident though. Hope everything works out.

Yeah - any chance of us erasing that little event? I have the feeling I'm never going to live it down :(
    :D
  • edited March 2011
    Bridge wrote: »
    Yeah - any chance of us erasing that little event? I have the feeling I'm never going to live it down :(
    :D

Well, Doc DID say that using the DeLorean for personal matters was out of the question...

On the other hand, you DID lose the respect of many people after the accident...
  • edited March 2011
    Well, Doc DID say that using the DeLorean for personal matters was out of the question...

On the other hand, you DID lose the respect of many people after the accident...

See, I'm thinking I was already in the wrong place at the wrong time...or right time, or something. The Jones truck was there - I should have seen it coming (again.) That's what I get for trying to be the hero :rolleyes:
  • edited March 2011
    Bridge wrote: »
    See, I'm thinking I was already in the wrong place at the wrong time...or right time, or something. The Jones truck was there - I should have seen it coming (again.) That's what I get for trying to be the hero :rolleyes:

Well, as long as you've learned your lesson, I MAY be able to help you out.
  • edited March 2011
    Yeah, I think I'll leave the fancy maneuvers to you from now on (using an "antique" method, while capable, proved to only humiliate my younger self in place of who holds the reputation for such encounters.) Who knows, maybe by the time I realize how deeply involved I really am with the perils of timelines, I won't be as surprised as anticipated when I realize who/what/when I am.
  • edited March 2011
    Movie: Part 2
    Game: Part 3
  • edited March 2011
    I'm a sucker for a Huey Lewis soundtrack so I have to go with the original.
  • edited March 2011
    It's amazing to think that until about a year ago, I didn't know what Back to the Future was. Sad, I know. I was missing out on a lot!

Anyway, my favorite movie is the first one. I'll never forget the first time I saw it! My favorite episode is a tie between 1 and 2.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.