Language Filter Request --> To Telltale

edited March 2011 in Jurassic Park
To the developers...

I am wondering whether or not you might implement an offensive language filter option for this game or not. I've never played a game before from Telltale, so I don't know if its something they've done before for your other games. I would greatly appreciate it if such an option was implemented.

A very simple, courteous statement of basically "yes" or "no" will suffice please.

I'm not looking to stir up controversy, debate, or opinions on this subject. If this thread even attracts any posts that clearly steers the direction of this thread into a debate, I will simply and promptly delete this thread.

I am only interested in a response directly from someone with Telltale.

Comments

• edited March 2011
    I have ask. What do you mean by a language filter?
  • edited March 2011
    leon101 wrote: »
    I have ask. What do you mean by a language filter?

He means something like the censored dialogue option Poker Night had.
  • edited March 2011
    Why the fuck do you want somethin like that?
  • edited March 2011
    Considering it's Jurassic Park, there shouldn't be much language. And what language there is it definitely won't be extreme. I wouldn't worry.
  • edited March 2011
    Right now there are no plans to implement a language filter.
  • edited March 2011
    I'm not trying to start a debate or be condescending, but out of curiosity...you don't have a problem with people being horribly killed by dinosaurs, (including a father and daughter being eaten IN FRONT of each other as we saw in the demo), but occasional, slightly "bad" language is the deal-breaker? :p
  • edited March 2011
    robotpo wrote: »
    I'm not trying to start a debate or be condescending, but out curiosity...you don't have a problem with people being horribly killed by dinosaurs, (including a father and daughter being eaten IN FRONT of each other as we saw in the demo), but occasional, slightly "bad" language is the deal-breaker? :p

Well, thats America I guess!

A very wise man once said: "We train young men to drop fire on people, but their commanders won't allow them to write "fuck" on their airplanes because it's obscene!"
Sign in to comment in this discussion.