Sam -- I mean Max -- for President Website

edited March 2007 in Sam & Max
OK so Sam is busy running the country but surely somebody in the White House could spare some time to put something on his website? After taking the time to register it can we expect to see something on it?

Regards Richard

Check the credits for the URL

Comments

• edited March 2007
    Barcodeuk wrote: »
    Regards Richard

Hi, Richard.

Regards Tale
  • edited March 2007
    Heh I wouldn't think so.
  • edited March 2007
    I reckon all the spin-off sites will come together for the final episode as a sort of teaser site.
    That's what the BBC did with Doctor Who, so I reckon it'll be something similar.
  • edited March 2007
    Actually, Max is the one busy running the country. Sam is his VP. ;) But yeah, I hope Telltale will do something more with the site, especially with the presidential elections coming up.
  • edited March 2007
    Well, I think it's promising that the site bears the message "Come back later."
  • edited March 2007
    Well, there was a soda poppers website that had an easter egg in the coding. Spoiler However, that has nothing more than Max's site does. I don't know what to expect.
  • edited March 2007
    Haggis wrote: »
    Actually, Max is the one busy running the country. Sam is his VP. ;) But yeah, I hope Telltale will do something more with the site, especially with the presidential elections coming up.

Good point it just goes to prove we don't fully understand the American system. For some reason over here the BBC follow all the different stages of the presidential election in detail. Oddly all the people I know don't care, sure we want to know who wins but like most countries in the world we would soon get to know that.

For me it's interesting to contrast the coverage of say the French or German elections which don't rate a special program yet the BBC will run some election special. IMO a waste of good money.

Now if they could really get Max to stand... I'd love to know how may votes he got. :D

Do you get silly candidates standing in the real election? - oh yes of of course you do one or tow have even managed to win!
  • edited March 2007
    Sam is the dog with the hat and Max is the other... thing.
  • edited March 2007
    Speaking of which... what the heck happened to http://www.dudebrough.com ?
  • edited March 2007
    Returning soon :)
  • edited March 2007
    It lives on at www.archive.org and its wayback machine.
  • MelMel
    edited March 2007
    After Max denies getting into trouble in the Oval office followed by a tearful admission on WARP TV, Sam will run for president. He'll win the popular vote and would've won the electoral college but Floridians are cat people.
  • Dave GrossmanDave Grossman Telltale Alumni
    edited March 2007
    Barcodeuk wrote: »
    Do you get silly candidates standing in the real election? - oh yes of of course you do one or tow have even managed to win!

Nothing is likely to top the California gubernatorial recall election in 2003, with well over a hundred candidates. People really came crawling out of the woodwork on that one. And the winner was... well, not that unusual for California, actually.
  • edited March 2007
    tabacco wrote: »
    Returning soon :)

Interesting...
  • edited March 2007
    Nothing fancy. It got left behind on an old server because we all forgot about it. I'm waiting for *someone* to send me the files she has at home so I can restore it :)
  • edited March 2007
    I've put up a 'coming soon' page to prove that it is coming soon :)
    http://www.dudebrough.com
  • edited March 2007
    Nothing is likely to top the California gubernatorial recall election in 2003, with well over a hundred candidates. People really came crawling out of the woodwork on that one. And the winner was... well, not that unusual for California, actually.

That was a unique year for election. We had Gary coleman, Larry Flynt, Mary Carey, etc...

The latter had the most hilarious promises imo such as taxing breast implants and wiring the govneror's mansion with a live cam. LOL
  • edited March 2007
    Perhaps it's going to become some kind of advertisement for the next episode, which seems to have a technological theme?
  • edited March 2007
    tabacco wrote: »
    I've put up a 'coming soon' page to prove that it is coming soon :)
    http://www.dudebrough.com

That's a disturbing animation you have going on there.:p
  • edited March 2007
    Yes, a bit high-tech compared with the old site. I guess Theo's learnt a few tricks in the last couple of years.
  • edited March 2007
    I wonder if Max will still be president in episodes 5 and 6
  • edited March 2007
    Probably not, although that would be interesting should we need some kind of Presidential Power in a highly destructive manner.
  • edited March 2007
    I'm sure there will be a scandal and Max will be impeached in Episode 6. :p
Sign in to comment in this discussion.