Waiting for episode 5 and bored?

edited March 2007 in Sam & Max
Then check out the other games on Telltale's site. If you go to the Samorost section you can download the first full game in the series for free! :D I've had quite a few problems with it crashing, and it's just flash based, but it's really unique and very well made (other then those crashes I've had). The graphics are fantastic too!

P.S. This is not a paid endorsement. ;)

Comments

• MelMel
    edited March 2007
    Others have had problems with Samorost 1 crashing but I think if you play it directly from Amanita's site, it should work better. :)
  • edited March 2007
    Yeah, Samorost games rule! The second one's even better and more satisfacting:D Uh, 150th post, cool!
  • edited March 2007
    Off Topic:

Adam G, are you the same Adam G thats on the strongbad_email.exe group in facebook?

Just curious...
  • edited March 2007
    The what? No, I don't think so.
  • edited March 2007
    Oh... just thought the name was a funny coincidence ;)

Carry on...
  • edited March 2007
    Now that we're going off topic: fhqwhgads, every time I see your name I think of that song. :P I don't know what it is but it's probably fhqwhgads... I asked my friend Jim, I asked my friend Joe, and they said it was fhqwhgads...

To bring this back on topic, if you're bored, you should definitely check out Homestar Runner. They even have adventure games, like the excellent Peasant's Quest!
  • edited March 2007
  • edited March 2007
    I am not bored waiting for the next one. Ep. 4 is still laying on my desktop, untouched. Perhaps I should play it someday.
  • edited March 2007
    I am not bored waiting for the next one. Ep. 4 is still laying on my desktop, untouched. Perhaps I should play it someday.

you should play it kunkku its a real improvement.. i think you'll really enjoy it
  • edited March 2007
    Welcome back Kunkku.
  • edited March 2007
    Thanks.

Well, I have had some other things to do, haven´t had time to play it.
  • edited March 2007
    Episode 4 is harder and funnier--so maybe you'll like it more.
  • edited March 2007
    Sounds great. I can´t wait (to have time) to play it!
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited March 2007
    Don't play it!
  • edited March 2007
    Why????????????
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited March 2007
    Just adding some conflict. You should actually play it, really.
  • edited March 2007
    lol.. sounds like something I'd do. Disagree just for the sake of disagreeing.
  • edited March 2007
    Something else to keep you busy is a little gem of a game called 'Tasty Planet'.

VERY entertaining ;)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.