where is episode 2

edited March 2011 in Game Support
I bought the bundle on my PS3 and downloaded the game. I was able to play episode 1 but now that im finished I cant find episode 2. I know it is released monthly but I was told episode 2 released in Feb 2011. Called playstation who refered me to this site. What to do?

Comments

• Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator
    edited March 2011
    Episode 2 has not been released yet.
    Here's what Telltale's Caleb said a while back:
    When we want to put a game on any of the major consoles, we have to send Sony/Microsoft/Nintendo/etc a finished version of the game for approval. This approval process usually takes at least two weeks--sometimes longer, if the company finds problems or requests that changes be made. Every game that comes out for every console goes through this same process.

On Sam & Max Season 3, the PS3 versions were developed first, and the PC/Mac versions were finished while the PS3 versions were in the approval process. So when each episode was approved and we knew when it would be up on the Playstation Network, we could release the PC/Mac versions at about the same time.

With BttF, it was decided to develop the PC/Mac versions first, which is why they're coming out earlier--the PSN versions don't take that much longer to finish, but the approval process can take a while, and those versions can't come out until they're completely approved.

Hope that clears things up a bit. ;)
    At this time, the episode most likely has been submitted to Sony for approval and is just waiting for a green light.
    So, nothing to do but wait a little longer.
This discussion has been closed.