laggy mouse

edited March 2007 in Game Support
is the game mouse real laggy for anyone else. mine seems to be pretty bad. i have to run the game in 800x600 just to make it tolerable but even then its pretty bad. its gets worse as i increase the res. max res i can run it at is 1280x960 which isnt pretty on a 20" widescreen monitor.

E6600
2gb RAM
radeon X300 (lol, its on loan to me while i wait for my 8800GTX to be replaced)

the characters moving around is smooth but the mouse is really laggy. its driving me crazy cause i'm a big fan of sam and max but the mouse problem is really hard to put up with. i hope it can be fixed cause i have purchased the whole season.

and while i'm on the topic of resolutions, why is there no widescreen support? is everyone at telltale running the game on a 17" CRT at 1024x768??

Comments

• EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited March 2007
    Can you try switching the graphics to low quality? A lagging cursor is usually caused by anti-aliasing (which is turned on with the high quality graphics).
    and while i'm on the topic of resolutions, why is there no widescreen support? is everyone at telltale running the game on a 17" CRT at 1024x768??

This has been discussed in other places on the forum but the gist of it is that widescreen resolutions use a different aspect ratio than our games do. Supporting both would actually take a lot more work than people usually think, so for the time being, widescreen is not supported.
  • edited March 2007
    setting to low quality did improve it a tiny bit but not enough. i'll just wait till my 8800GTX comes back and see how it goes then. hopefully its just a graphics card thing. thanks
This discussion has been closed.