Who is (are) your favorite Back to the Future character(s) and why?

This has probably already been talked about somewhere around here, but anyway.

Truthfully, I love all the BTTF characters, but none can top Marty and Doc in my book.

Comments

• the characters I find the most interesting are Lorraine, George, and Biff because they are the only ones we see at 3 different periods of their lives. Primarily Lorraine and Biff as we see 5 different versions of them, including 3 different versions of them in 1985 as George is dead in the alternate timeline and rarely speaks in 2015.

In 1885 I liked Marshall Strickland, he comes the closest to standing up to Buford prior to marty and this is the only family which has an antagonist and protagonist to doc and Marty. the bald strickland we see is mean to george and marty but without Marshall strickland, Buford likely would have taken his weapons to the festival and shot doc (marty is lucky all he had was his one shot pistol)

1955 there really weren't any characters I specifically liked from that time period.

While 2015 was my favourite time period, there were no new characters I really liked partially because the only one who got any kind of development was Marty Jr. who is a complete wimp and worse than 1955 george, never truly redeems himself.
  • edited March 2011
    George McFly. He's the man. He says great lines like "Hey you get your damn hands off her". And he has the greatest laugh!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e18eE33juE8:D
  • edited March 2011
    For me, it's Doc all the way! Great Scott!
  • edited March 2011
    Gotta go with Marty, I love characters with quick wit.

And Einie. I love the dog, so flippin' cute!!
  • edited March 2011
    Doc! For sure, and the Strickland family.
  • edited March 2011
    I love The Doc; he's so fun.
  • edited March 2011
    Besides the obvious candidate *coughMyUsernamecough*, I'm going to have to go with Doc. His eccentric personality gets me every time and his quirky habits never disappoint.
  • Emmett Brown *hence the username* Marty of course, and Einstein, because dogs are cute. ^^ I like Emmett (I prefer to call him that instead of Doc) because he's a bit eccentric, and a genius! He got the Muggle world closer to the Wizarding World because he's invented a time machine (wizards already have those). Yes, I just combined Harry Potter with BTTF. Marty...he's just awesome... IDK. Einstein's a dog. Need I say more? I love dogs!
  • JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited March 2011
    I'm going to have to go with the majority here as well and say Doc. Especially after It's About Time and Get Tannen when we get to see Doc as a teenager. I love how he has a mad scientist personality, and is proud of it, and how he has no problem breaking the law to get his experiments completed, yet he's a genuinely caring person who wouldn't intentionally hurt anyone. :)
  • edited March 2011
    I'm actually going to say Biff. Or rather, every incarnation of Biff:

Biff (1985 Prime)
    Young Biff (1955)
    Biff (New 1985)
    Griff (2015)
    Old Biff (2015)
    Billionaire Biff (Alternate 1985)
    "Mad Dog" Buford (1885)

And if you want to include the new incarnations in the game so far: (SPOILERS)

Kid (1931)
    Biff (Alternate 1986)
    Wimpy Biff (Seen in the preview for Citizen Brown version of 1986)

I just love how every incarnation/relative of Biff (and there's more than with any other character) share the same characteristics, and how there always seems to be a McFly that gets picked on, like a family tradition.
  • edited March 2011
    clara... Joke i dont like her much...

I think martys a bit annoying sometimes, and doc is a pervert so... I would say george.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.