do you think needles will be in any episodes?

2»

Comments

• edited March 2011
    Origami wrote: »
    I think it somehow worked that it's not Needles.

1) It adds a new character to the BttF universe. To me Needles was never super important. Like someone else already mentioned he just 'appeared' in Bttf2.
    We never did get to see a lot of Marty's friends and acquantances, only his band members and well...Needles. At least him knowing one more fellow teenager makes it more believable he is this popular teen.

Well i have to admit after all those Biff clones, adding in a new character is a bit refreshing.
    Bit more story about him would be nice though, like i dont know... he was in Needles gang or he was a friend of Dave who still ended up working at Burger King.

And well I guess not much is known about Marty's popularity. He's cool and a nice guy.
    Im sure hes popular with the ones he wants to be popular with.
    Cant really see him getting along with bullys, or just anyone who picks on anyone, like Needles gang, though. Even if he still wants to be respected by them.
  • edited March 2011
    I imagine Marty being popular in a very non-snobbish sort of way. I imagine he would have good social skills and be quite easy to get along with.
  • edited March 2011
    bttf4444 wrote: »
    I imagine Marty being popular in a very non-snobbish sort of way. I imagine he would have good social skills and be quite easy to get along with.

"Oh, he's very popular. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, d*ckheads - they all adore him. They think he's a righteous dude."
  • edited March 2011
    "Oh, he's very popular. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, d*ckheads - they all adore him. They think he's a righteous dude."

Ferris Bueller's Day Off. :)

That's a great movie. Matthew Broderick was originally selected to play Michael J Fox's other famous '80s character, Alex P Keaton from Family Ties - but turned the role down.
  • edited March 2011
    Well... I still miss Needles for the scene. I'm sorry guys, but later try to plan all the characters that will be in the game before... It's sad that there is a sort of Needles but it's not Needles :(
  • Sinaz20Sinaz20 Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2011
    Well... I still miss Needles for the scene. I'm sorry guys, but later try to plan all the characters that will be in the game before... It's sad that there is a sort of Needles but it's not Needles :(
    I know, right?:(
  • edited April 2011
    well if telltale make a season 2 hopefully needles will be in it.
  • edited April 2011
    It's not their fault! It's Needles, Needles is behind all of this!
  • edited April 2011
    needles is cooler
  • edited April 2011
    Sinaz20 wrote: »
    It's complicated. And it's less about Flea and more about the limits of our production process. We just didn't have the time and resources to do the character of Needles justice, so we made a decision about the character that allowed us to move forward onto more important issues.

OUTACASH in the episode budget to get another voice actor? :p
Sign in to comment in this discussion.