What system do you guys own BTTF on?

I'm looking to get it on ps3 if I have too.

What do you all use :)

Comments

• edited March 2011
    I use PC
  • edited March 2011
    I'd prefer PC but I don't know if mine can support it. Not to mention, the wife may not let me get a new one :( lol
  • edited March 2011
    PC and PS3.

I'm not sure if this is still the case, but I think Episode 1 is still free for PC, so you may be able to try it out.
  • edited March 2011
    Yup just heard from another member. Thanks :).

Howcome you have for both mind my asking?

Ps3 one play good?
  • edited March 2011
    DefiantEnd wrote: »
    Ps3 one play good?

Main things I ran into on PS3 were framerate slowdowns and occasionally struggling with getting Marty to walk where I wanted him to.
  • edited March 2011
    I'm currently trying to test out the one for pc, but when I load the program and hit play...it does nothing. Thoughts?
  • edited March 2011
    I'm currently trying to test out the one for pc, but when I load the program and hit play...it does nothing. Thoughts?

From what I've read elsewhere on here, I think if you turn down the graphics quality and/or shadows, it should help. Good luck :)

Oh, and I have it for PC. I considered getting it for PS3, but for some reason I prefer point-and-click adventures where I can actually use a mouse...I just could never get used to the controller.
  • edited March 2011
    How do I turn it down? I don't see an options or anything haha. Thanks for the help though. Appreciate it.

Yeah I would like it on the pc myself, so I'm trying to see how it works
  • edited March 2011
    Yup just heard from another member. Thanks :).

Howcome you have for both mind my asking?

Ps3 one play good?

I have it on PC to play the episodes sooner and since my gaming computer is a laptop, I can take BTTF anywhere. I have the PS3 version because graphically speaking, it's superior to what my poor ol' laptop can do.
  • edited March 2011
    hehe. Well if it plays nicely on ps3, I think I may just buy it for that :).
  • edited March 2011
    Pc and PS3 are what I have it on. It's the best of both worlds. I can play it at the computer or when sitting back relaxing on the couch.
  • edited March 2011
    I have PC, and prefer it.
  • edited March 2011
    I installed it onto my laptop. I haven't run into any problems with it so far and I'm pleased with the quality of graphics. Not to mention, I take my laptop everywhere so if I'm ever in the mood to play, it's always ready to go.
  • edited March 2011

Tried running as Administrator?
  • edited March 2011
    Not sure how to run as ADMIN. If you mean the whole pc then yes I have.

Question offtopic: what do you think the chances are of this game getting released for XBLA this fall?
  • edited March 2011
    Not sure how to run as ADMIN. If you mean the whole pc then yes I have.

Right click the icon and click 'Run as Administrator'.
  • edited March 2011
    Right click the icon and click 'Run as Administrator'.

And if you have XP or older, it's different :D
  • edited March 2011
    And if you have XP or older, it's different :D

I assumed that everyone would have updated their computer to the latest settings but if you insist...

Run as Admin using a Shortcut (For XP and 2000)

Locate the shortcut item. Click Start, point to Programs, and then locate the shortcut item in the Programs menu.

If the shortcut is not located in the Programs folder of the Start menu, browse to the correct location of the shortcut.

Press SHIFT and hold while you right-click the shortcut item, and then click Run as.

Perform one of the following steps, depending on which operating system that you have:

Windows 2000: In Run As Other User, type the User name, Password, and Domain, and then click OK.

Windows XP: In Run As, click the the following user option, type or select the User name, type the Password, and then click OK.
  • edited March 2011
    I run it on my Mac. Works great!
  • edited March 2011
    I have Back To The Future The Game on PC.
  • edited March 2011
    PC. I would have got it on XBox 360 if I'd had the option.
  • edited March 2011
    i have it on PS3 and its really good =)
  • edited March 2011
    I have it on the PC and use a 360 controller when I play. Runs awesome.
  • edited March 2011
    I've got the ps3 version, but I have played through the pc versions as well.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.