Sam & Max retail CD announced

2»

Comments

• JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited March 2007
    AdamG wrote: »
    Aw, dang, too bad I just got a girl friend a week ago. :(

I'm flattered but I'm not looking to date right now.
  • edited March 2007
    Aww, c'mon Jake, you two were made for each other! ...... (I can't even type that without shuddering)

Note to self: wash mind's eye out with brine.
  • edited March 2007
    All right, according to an interview with the game's German publisher JoWood, the German release will most probably feature the original German voice-cast from "Hit the Road", including Sandra "Bart Simpson" Schwittau as Max.

Furthermore it's been assured, that the German retail-release will be multi language, including the original English version.

Hey!
    That's cool
    now I wish I had waited for that
  • edited March 2007
    ShaggE wrote: »
    Aww, c'mon Jake, you two were made for each other! ...... (I can't even type that without shuddering)

:confused:
  • edited March 2007
    What part confuzzled you? That's what my match-making.....computer.... told me! (see what I did there? Heeheehee, I'm priceless...)
  • edited March 2007
    Can't wait to get this, I love having physical stuff and not just downloads. Hope it will come in a nice jewel case with some cool artwork!
  • edited March 2007
    Maybe we could get a nice newspaper from Bosco's shop like once in Zak McKracken?! :O)
  • edited March 2007
    taumel wrote: »
    Maybe we could get a nice newspaper from Bosco's shop like once in Zak McKracken?! :O)

Also, at least 6 remixes of The War Song, and 3 mixes of the Mafia Song... and mixes of any other songs that may appear in the last two episodes... (I'm a demanding l'il feller, aren't I? :D )
  • edited March 2007
    I would be more than happy just with the newspaper...
  • edited March 2007
    Me too, I just like giving them a hard time :P
  • edited March 2007
    Have i already told you about Bosco's retail version? Only in his distribution you'll find a newspaper featuring an vigorous article about his new episode preventing system... ;O)
  • edited March 2007
    Hahaha... feelies.
    Many of those were the sort of thing that would easily be printed on today's color printers... hopefully Telltale will give us some printable DIY feelies through the website?
  • edited March 2007
    ShaggE wrote: »
    What part confuzzled you? That's what my match-making.....computer.... told me! (see what I did there? Heeheehee, I'm priceless...)

I'm straight, that's why. ;)
  • edited March 2007
    AdamG wrote: »
    I'm straight, that's why. ;)

Errr... well.... hmm.... well, if your going to be picky..... :p
Sign in to comment in this discussion.