Why cant they do the simplest thing?

edited March 2011 in Game Support
Ok, I set my resolution to something incorrect... Cant get the game on my screen, now whenever I load nothing appers due to the resolution being set at something my monitor cannot handle. MOST games would have a dialog that times out after 15 seconds, and if the game was to quit before you click "this setting is ok" it would revert back to default. Its like this in EVERY TT game and usually im careful. But come on, it is pretty weak.

Comments

• edited March 2011
    warezWally wrote: »
    Ok, I set my resolution to something incorrect... Cant get the game on my screen, now whenever I load nothing appers due to the resolution being set at something my monitor cannot handle. MOST games would have a dialog that times out after 15 seconds, and if the game was to quit before you click "this setting is ok" it would revert back to default. Its like this in EVERY TT game and usually im careful. But come on, it is pretty weak.

What system are you running? Mac or PC?
  • edited March 2011
    warezWally wrote: »

its weak not to know where the config is saved.

if your on pc, go to your userfolder -> documents -> telltale games -> episode3 and delete the prefs.prop

if you cant load a savegame the first time you started the game after deleting the file, dont freak out, just quit the game and start it again.
  • edited March 2011
    Cyphox wrote: »
    its weak not to know where the config is saved.

if your on pc, go to your userfolder -> documents -> telltale games -> episode3 and delete the prefs.prop

if you cant load a savegame the first time you started the game after deleting the file, dont freak out, just quit the game and start it again.

No, don't be such a fan boy. Some people are computer illiterate.
This discussion has been closed.