Hardest scene BTTF Ep 3?

I feel there was a few tricky things in this episode but here is my hardest: Guitar Battle
Biff Fight

What about you guys?:cool:

Note: This may contain spoilers due to giving away scenes for those who have not played it yet.

Comments

• edited March 2011
    I'd hardly call any of the puzzles a challenge. If you're asking which one took the longest to complete, I'd say the Guitar Battle.
    I understood that you had to knock over the barrels and get him onto the plank of wood in front of the dumpster but he kept jumping off the platform whenever I got him on. I started to second guess myself and wondered whether you had to do something else to complete the puzzle. After a few minutes of fuming at Leech's uncooperative movements, I finally got him to stay on the plank and finished the puzzle.

Even then, the entire process took five minutes or so.
  • edited March 2011
    Guitar Battle took a few tries. I thought I had to sabotage the stage before the battle, and I was confused that Leech didn't choose moves to counter mine. Also, it took a while to use the hover wheel, as I thought I had already searched the car.
  • edited March 2011
    *Spoilers*

I had the hardest time figuring out how to get the flask from Lorraine. I kept trying things on the George McFly end, messing with the cameras and VCRs and such. Every other part seemed logical to me.
  • edited March 2011
    Any scene with Leech. The voice acting was just that horrible on his side.
  • edited March 2011
    GaryCXJk wrote: »
    Any scene with Leech. The voice acting was just that horrible on his side.

It was AJ Locascio doing Leech's voice.
  • edited March 2011
    It was AJ Locascio doing Leech's voice.

I totally thought it was the actor who did Sal in Sam and Max.
  • edited March 2011
    You shouldn't post under influence... of booze that is. You've already opened this topic (with a more correct title)...

Or... are you a time traveller?
  • edited March 2011
    I laughed at the spelling error in the title.

I'm ninety nine percent sure that you've already created this thread here.

Of course, that one percent of doubt is represented by the fact that my computer could be malfunctioning; in which case, it must be destroyed immediately.

EDIT: Nevermind. All fixed.
  • edited March 2011
    For me it was the the Biff scene at the end second, the guitar battle.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.