Who else here thinks OUTATIME is gonna be a better episode then the third one?

Well only 2 eps left in the season. Sad. Makes me tear up. But anyways. After reading OUTATIME's description. We go through the past, present AND future (2015 hopefully) Does this mean we all go into the future aswell? If we do then im sure OUTATIME is gonna be a awesome episode. I mean who WOULDN'T like seeing the future Hill Valley in this game? :confused:

Comments

• edited March 2011
    I think OUTATIME will be the best one of the entire series.
  • edited March 2011
    I just love the way we don't have ANY idea how Doc and Marty will end up getting in a situation where they're in a car chase that'll end up getting them time travel to past, present, and future as well. It's a complete mystery, and to know it we only have one episode left, which also takes place in 1931.
  • Falanca wrote: »
    I just love the way we don't have ANY idea how Doc and Marty will end up getting in a situation where they're in a car chase that'll end up getting them time travel to past, present, and future as well. It's a complete mystery, and to know it we only have one episode left, which also takes place in 1931.

We did seem to know a lot more about episode 4 after episode 2's release than we know about episode 5 now (though i dont believe many predicted episode 3 after episode 1)

Anyhow when the game first came out, i thought episode 5 had the best premise. Seeing the future will be neat and hopefully we get to see griff.
  • edited March 2011
    You realize they have not even announced a release month for Episode 5! :( :( :(
  • edited March 2011
    It could hardly be worse.
  • edited March 2011
    It's a little early to tell but I definitely think it'll be better than the fourth.
  • edited April 2011
    You realize they have not even announced a release month for Episode 5! :( :( :(

Well, I guess it would be spot on if they could release the fifth episode on the very date in the game. :cool:
  • edited April 2011
    Hill Valley 2015 will either have to be retconned to occupy a future date or I'll just have to accept the Back to the Future series as occurring in a parallel universe.
  • edited April 2011
    DAISHI wrote: »
    Hill Valley 2015 will either have to be retconned to occupy a future date or I'll just have to accept the Back to the Future series as occurring in a parallel universe.

Or someone can stop messing around and just invent the hoverboard already. We've already got self lacing shoes underway.
  • edited April 2011
    True. And we have holographic projection in airports now. Well, I guess we're really only missing the flying cars then.

And I mean practical ones.
  • edited April 2011
    Four years is an ample amount of time to achieve such a venture. It wouldn't hurt to have a 'Café 80's' restaurant chain but if not, I can live with the hoverboards and the flying cars.
  • edited April 2011
    Hmmmm for the meantime I withdraw my statement XD
  • edited April 2011
    Episode 4 doesn't look like it will be as good as the last episode... :(
  • edited April 2011
    As long as the 3D Jaws stll exists and scares Marty again, then I am game :)
  • edited April 2011
    As long as the 3D Jaws stll exists and scares Marty again, then I am game :)

They should do 3D Jurassic Park instead.
  • edited April 2011
    I think the real question is how will Double Visions (Ep4) set us up for OUTATIME???
  • edited April 2011
    They should do 3D Jurassic Park instead.

Except for the fact the the first Jurrasic park movie wasn't out until 1993 and the book wasn't out until 1990 so Marty being from 1986 wouldn't know about it.

Jokes are funnier when Marty knows about them: "Shark still looks fake..."
  • Ichijo wrote: »
    I think the real question is how will Double Visions (Ep4) set us up for OUTATIME???

It looks like the first 4 episodes will be like 2 pairs of long episodes;

episodes 1 and 2 are basically one long adventure with marty fading out in the middle being the cliffhanger
    episodes 3 and 4 are basically one adventure with edna kidnapping doc being the cliffhanger.

episode 2 was basically a continuation of the first episode. The events setting it up (artie getting supoenad) in the middle of the first episode
    episode 4 has basically been set up since the start of episode 3. It was already determined pretty much as soon as marty landed in that timeline that he will need to have doc re create time travel to get him back to 1931 and set the timeline right.

But the event that caused episode 3 happened with less than 3 minutes remaining in episode 2; edna preventing emmett from seeing fankenstein so the set up didn't happen until nearly the very end (this is more how the movies work; part II is set up in the last minute of part I while part III is set up with about 3 minutes left in part II)

seems someone gets chased through time, at this point it will probably be edna but you cant rule out other characters; it's possible marty intervenes, she finds the original delorean Doc brought which should be hidden somewhere and steals it and runs through time with it (this could cause the potential paradox being mentioned as this delorean needs to be eventually sent to 1986 for marty to get it).

It's also possible it happens after everything is fixed; doc and marty either return to 1986 or wherever doc left his family (likely the future) and someone there steals a time machine (though how would they get another?)
  • edited April 2011
    Well only 2 eps left in the season. Sad. Makes me tear up. But anyways. After reading OUTATIME's description. We go through the past, present AND future (2015 hopefully) Does this mean we all go into the future aswell? If we do then im sure OUTATIME is gonna be a awesome episode. I mean who WOULDN'T like seeing the future Hill Valley in this game? :confused:

it'll be so awesome to see
  • edited April 2011
    according to a phrase doc said in one of the episode we will obviously visit 2011 (he mentioned that he and his family will visit Marty and Jen in 2011, so I guess he and Marty will both go there in the last episode).
  • edited April 2011
    Ichijo wrote: »

Well, I imagine the end of episode 4 will wrap everything up in a neat little bow, until something bad happens, and Marty needs to solve puzzles revolving around the cameo cast, and finally do battle with Giant Junior-possessed Voodoo Einstein.
  • edited April 2011
    Marty needs to solve puzzles revolving around the cameo cast, and finally do battle with Giant Junior-possessed Voodoo Einstein.

Sounds pretty heavy.
  • edited April 2011
    If Griff is the main villain, then yes.
  • according to a phrase doc said in one of the episode we will obviously visit 2011 (he mentioned that he and his family will visit Marty and Jen in 2011, so I guess he and Marty will both go there in the last episode).

That visit has already happened. Not saying they CAN'T go to 2011 but they do not have to. Because it seems the game will be played entirely as marty, it's unlikely we will see much of future versions of marty (he may be in cutscenes and possibly puzzles like the one in episode 2 where marty needs to avoid his other self)

And yes Griff has been name dropped, hopefully we see him.
  • anyone think that biff from 2015 could be the one that gets chased in the final episode?

We know that he eventually returns the time machine so presumably if doc and marty run into him in his time travels, they'd leave him alone but what if he sees them and decides not to return the delorean? This would also create the potential paradox (if he doesnt return the delorean, marty, jennifer, and doc would be stuck in 2015)
  • edited April 2011
    Now I don't remember what I heard this from, but I had heard that OUTTA TIME was going to involve the Time Train from the third movie chasing the DeLorean through time. With some "well meaning" time traveler driving the DeLorean.
  • Zionixion wrote: »
    Now I don't remember what I heard this from, but I had heard that OUTTA TIME was going to involve the Time Train from the third movie chasing the DeLorean through time. With some "well meaning" time traveler driving the DeLorean.

I'd imagine the time train makes an appearance. As of now there has been no reference to it but it has to have been the means to the deloran being acquired.

I'd rather see the marty (and possibly doc) in the delorean.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.