Predictions: Episode 3

edited April 2011 in Back to the Future
Predictions: Citizen Brown is out now! Now we can all play the game! YAY!

Click picture!
attachment.php?attachmentid=2455&stc=1&d=1301525704

Sorry about the lateness of the episode, production did not go too smoothly this time. Rushing did mess up the audio (amung other things) in a couple spots, but at least the video is awesome.

Special thanks to SilverWolfPet for the awesome music track, and for Milkman 08 for improvising a whole speech (which was cut from the episode, but will be released in another cartoon one day). And thanks to the fans who will watch even though they finished the game!

If you are interested in a part for Episode 4, keep an eye on this thread. There may be something big planned for this one...

Comments

• edited March 2011
    Another great episode! 5/5
  • edited March 2011
    I loved this ep! I'm so glad I bought the series, never crossed my mind not to since Bttf is my complete life! but I do have a question or two about ep 3..

Question 1- at the end what did Edna do with doc? on the Monitors it looked as iff there were things over his eyes?

Question 2= Why wouldn't Jennifer be with Needles? never heard or Leech but his face looks alot like Matches in ep 1 and 2

overall the series is only getting better and better!
  • edited March 2011
    Flux You!
  • edited March 2011
    Weeeeee wrote: »
    Flux You!
    what's up with that? i love the games why say that?
  • edited March 2011
    what's up with that? i love the games why say that?

watch the video!
  • edited March 2011
    Weeeeee wrote: »
    watch the video!
    oh lol sorry my friend.
  • edited March 2011
    its alright Doc!
  • edited March 2011
    Best. Ending. Ever. xD
    I also love how you incorporate the concept art into each episode, it always makes me laugh when the shot pops up.
    I'd quote my favourite lines, but then I'd end up quoting practically the entire thing. xD
  • edited March 2011
    88 Dollars per hour!! Hahahaha!!
  • edited March 2011
    "Come on Doc, say something familiar."
    "88 dollars an hour."
    "Come on."
    "Rosebud."

Great video. I definitely had a good laugh over some of the lines.
  • edited March 2011
    Glad to see people are liking it. My favorite part is Doc's speech. It was so fun thinking up slightly altered lines for Doc, and I think that part came together the best while animating/editing.
  • edited March 2011
    I was a little disappointment that the punk guy wasn't Needles - but then I read some of the other topics in this, and I now understand that it was due to licensing issues. We could maybe say that he was Needles' brother, or something.

So, basically, this alternate reality could be considered the new Hell Valley - probably more fittingly so, since this alternate reality seems to mostly just affect Hill Valley. Then again, we'll be seeing more of this reality in the next episode - so maybe we'll find out more.
  • edited March 2011
    You've outdone yourself, man. Your last two predictions videos were great, but I felt they lacked a certain something. This time you really hit it out of the park. I especially loved Doc's sons being named Stay and Sober, as well as the ending, which was just brilliant.

A++!
  • edited April 2011
    Loved the "a Clockwork Orange" title card reference and the music! Great job Andrei :)
    Kudos to "math" for the brilliant effects on the Time-elevator ;)
  • edited April 2011
    Thanks Joh NA. Nice to see some new people around the forums... HEY, wait a minute!
  • edited April 2011
    ^ :D
  • edited April 2011
    So many good jokes, loved it!
    "Stay and sober", wonderful :)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.