all the time travels in the bttf movies

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=8D4FC898D32BFB7C

hopefully should help answer some of the questions as to the days/times travelled to

Comments

• edited April 2011
    There's also a list of the eight timelines here. Too bad we can't add the timelines from the game to it, since we don't know what all trips Doc went on between the end of Part III and the beginning of Episode One.
  • bttf4444 wrote: »
    There's also a list of the eight timelines here. Too bad we can't add the timelines from the game to it, since we don't know what all trips Doc went on between the end of Part III and the beginning of Episode One.

I thought about adding the time train at the end of part III but decided to keep it to the delorean.

I will probably do the same clips from the game if there's a DVD at the end of it. I still havent figured out how to make videos off of my computer.

And I apologize for the audio lag.
  • edited April 2011
    Huh? In that timeline list bttf4444 linked to, Doc Brown's birthyear is given as 1920. Someone's got to be wrong here...
  • edited April 2011
    Cubbie wrote: »
    Huh? In that timeline list bttf4444 linked to, Doc Brown's birthyear is given as 1920. Someone's got to be wrong here...

Isn't Doc 17 in 1931. In BTTF the game ?
  • edited April 2011
    Cubbie wrote: »

In the novelization, it states that Doc's birthyear is 1920. In addition, the early drafts of screenplays said his birthyear was 1920. In the game, it's 1914. Since the game have been said to be non-canon, 1920 is the one they're going with.
  • edited April 2011
    That timeline was created long before the games came out, and I don't know if it's recently been updated - but, for the longest time, Doc being born in 1920 was the most canonical belief. So that's what it's written that way.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.