bttf game freezes

edited April 2011 in Game Support
hi, im sure this problem has been posted a thousand times before and probably answered as well, so i'll jsut say what the problem is and if anyone can give me a solution or just refer me to another page with the same on it it'd be much appreciated

okedoke then, so i got the back to the future game after much drumming of fingers in anticipation, only to sadly realise that when i try and play the game it crashes some five to ten minutes into play, and i have to restart the whole computer. now it does work if i put the video quality and resolution waaaaaaaaaaaay down, but thats annoying as heck cos i cant see the faces and i can barely read the stuff onscreen.
now it may be i need to to update the graphics card i dunno, im gonna to try that sometime, but if anyone could spare any words of wisdom i'd be much obliged to ya

oh im using a vista laptop if that helps any :P

Comments

• Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator
    edited April 2011
    In the words of the legendary DjNDB:
    DjNDB wrote: »
    Please post a dxdiag log.

dxdiag
    Windows XP: Go to your start menu and click on run. Type in "dxdiag" and hit enter
    Windows Vista / 7: Press the windows key on your keyboard or click on the start menu. Type in "dxdiag" and hit enter.

Now click on the button that says "save all information".
    It will prompt you to save a file. Save it where you can find it.

Then zip the file and attach it to a reply in this Thread.
    That will help the tech wizards who roam the forums determine how to best help you.
  • edited April 2011
    thanks i guess this means i can save it whenever it crashes. which is good but i want it to stop crashing altogether :P
  • edited April 2011
    crap i just realised what this meant. my bad. i'll get back to you on this :)
  • edited April 2011
    ok heres my dxdiag file. hows this supposed to help the problem?
  • edited April 2011
    y'know what'd be really cool? if people actually helped. c'mon guys :(
This discussion has been closed.