BTTF cant exit Biff's conversation

edited April 2011 in Game Support
Hey guys, I cant seem to exit Biffs conversation in the begining of episode 3. Ive tried right clicking and restarting, but neither worked. I remember that some telltale games exit the converstaions with a certain button but I thought that was right clicking?
What is the button or how do I fix it?

Comments

• Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator
    edited April 2011
    I'm not sure if it's there from the get go, but I exited the conversation by clicking on an exit button in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
  • edited April 2011
    Macfly77 wrote: »
    I'm not sure if it's there from the get go, but I exited the conversation by clicking on an exit button in the bottom-right corner of the screen.

Yeah I dont have that whenever I get in this conversation:(
    It feels like telltale's gameplay/quality control really went down with this game.
  • edited April 2011
    Have you talked to him enough? You can't leave without some certain dialouge points, which I think is the only bad puzzle design in the episode.
  • edited April 2011
    mathman77 wrote: »
    Have you talked to him enough? You can't leave without some certain dialouge points, which I think is the only bad puzzle design in the episode.

Come to think of it.
    I did quit before asking what laws he broke. Considering the first 2 epsiodes were so easy I figured not knowing what laws to break would be a lot better.
    Im going to have to say thats it then. Ill go try that out now.
    EDIT:Ok it worked. Ill admit I want to know whos idea it was to refuse to let you leave a conversation before getting the information you need. Figuring which is the throw away joke and which is honest information is part of the fun.
This discussion has been closed.